I feel weird... I'm the only girl.......

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Penny, Aug 24, 2005.

1. Penny

Penny Supermoderaginaire

.... on the Salvia forum!! I feel like I'm weird or something. What.. psychedelic drugs aren't much of a girl thing? Or they just don't talk about it? I just asked questions... I feel WEIRD!!

2. Soulless||Chaos

Soulless||Chaos SelfInducedExistence

I've noticed such as well, odd but it seems girls in general aren't so into things such as psychedelics. :confused: No idea why. :confused: Or maybe guys just like to talk about it more. :D

3. olhippie54

olhippie54 Touch Of Grey Lifetime Supporter

What the hell are y'all talking about?

4. guitarslinger

guitarslinger Schwa

My sister never did get a trip when we did salvia. She was the only one outta about 20 people who tried it that didnt trip. Everybody else did.

5. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

Most of the girls I know aren't really into shrooms, I don't really know why.

I can't blame 'em though, psychedelics are intense, It's a really weird kinda fun. [​IMG]

6. olhippie54

olhippie54 Touch Of Grey Lifetime Supporter

I gave up booze and drugs over 19 years ago. Never been happier. But, in the day, I was a huge psychedelic user.

7. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

I've given up religion... seems a lot worse for ya then drugs.

Next I'm planning on giving up doubt, I'm never going to look back again.

I hope I'll still get toe up every now and then.

8. seamonster66

seamonster66 discount dracula

you will feel weirder once you smoke some of that salvia ;)

I've known some girls who were into psychedelics, maybe they just don't like writing about it

9. Penny

Penny Supermoderaginaire

I've always loved psychedelics, not that I'm a total druggie or anything, but I like talking about it, hearing people's experiences.. I'm very mature about psychedelic drugs and do them as a spiritual enlightenment thing - well I admit for fun sometimes too - I like opening to door to my mind and... blah blah blah. I just think that if this was the 60's there would be more girls into it. Now they're into extacy and stuff. Not my thing!!!! Well not ALL of the girls... of course there are exeptions and girls like me and all. I'd like to SEE them though! I always feel embarassed to post on Psychedelics because it's just guys...

Anyways I can't wait to try that Salvia! First time :)

10. Shampoo

Shampoo Banned

what is salvia?

11. Penny

Penny Supermoderaginaire

lol see? SEE!!

Just kidding.. Salvia is plant that you smoke and it has psychedelic properties... you trip a little bit, like for 10 minutes and then it's like being stoned for half an hour... I guess??

And it's legal.. still... but not for long I guess!

12. rosyposies

rosyposies Member

13. crystalstarr

crystalstarr Word

i don't do any of that any more but my drug of choice was lsd... i used to deal lsd and i can honestly say my brain is completely fried from it. i havent taken it in nearly 7 years and still when i get tired i see stuff and i have tracers i took A LOT of lsd. so no not a lot of girls do that type of stuff but there is a handful

14. Penny

Penny Supermoderaginaire

Thanks rosyposies :) Love that album...

Anyway, crystalstarr, I'm sorry to hear that the acid left you with flashbacks and stuff.. yeah taking a lot can be "brain damaging"... I only took LSD once, it was too much for me, I prefer shrooms.. but maybe I'll have LSD again once or twice in my life.

15. seamonster66

I sort of grew out of all of them, which is probably a good thing because I used to take LSD and shrooms pretty much on a weekly basis.

The best of all of them is mescaline...took it with my cousin on the beach one night, it was quite a wild experience leading up to my cousin falling backwards 10 feet onto his ass and puking in front of all the early morning joggers and walkers.

16. crystalstarr

crystalstarr Word

lol i can picture that lovely..

yeah penny i don't really regret it i mean i'm crazy and its ok:p ... i'm premeantly high... weee..lol

17. Jesus the Jedi

Jesus the Jedi Senior Member

yea i havent done anything that heavy, did almost shroom once but i quit drugs all together before that happened.

i do know quite a few girls that smoke salvia.

i hear that you HAVE to smoke it outta bong or else it just doesnt really work.

18. Penny

Penny Supermoderaginaire

Well, you don't HAVE to, but I guess it would be too hot to handle if you smoked it out if a bowl.. you gotta burn it A LOT

19. makno

makno Senior Member

yea id say just a bit fewer girls are into phycodelics....but anyone without issues bout themselves and posessing a confidence in themselves and the totality of existance , could enjoy and improve by their wise and prudent use .

20. seamonster66

I smoked it out of a bowl...it worked...all of a sudden I didn't think I was on the planet anymore, then through the static I saw that I was grabbing onto table and I thought "table, now thats from my world"