I Feel My Parents Are Dismissing My Sexuality

Discussion in 'Coming Out and Confused!' started by The Renegade, May 8, 2015.

1. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

I don't see why you assume that. You could be right, but we have not been given that picture. The parents are behaving reasonably, they don't need to know shit to tell a 17 year old to slow their roll as they demand some sort of special recognition for who they want to screw.

2. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

OP: I am bisexual, and will fuck everybody, and tell you all about it, and you must support me in my underage sexual escepades.

Parents: Whatever man, calm down.

OP: STOP DISMISSING MY SEXUALITY, I'M TRAPPED IN MY OWN SKIN!

2 people like this.
  3. Pieceofmyheart

Pieceofmyheart Grumpy old bitch HipForums Supporter

Are you being serious...or trolling?

4. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

5. Pieceofmyheart

Pieceofmyheart Grumpy old bitch HipForums Supporter

You do realize that parents weren't always parents...right? They were a baby, child...had parents themselves....were teens. I have told my daughters that so many times! I wasn't born 40 years old. You or the op have no idea what their parents did or experimented with in their youth. They may have felt the exact same thing as a teenager.

Plus...most parents (and if this kid was comfortable enough to talk to his about this) know their kid...generally better then the kid does. Although kid thinks they have some secret that the people who made them could never know. Bullshit. Childish bullshit.

If you read what this kid says....his parents did not seem worried about the neighbors...or grandchildren. How in the world do you know if this family leads a boring existance? You made all that up in your silly gorilla head.

6. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

At 17 you're sexual.

At that age, I'd fuck a strong breeze