i feel intrigued..

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by meepmeep5000, Aug 19, 2005.

1. meepmeep5000

meepmeep5000 Member

so a few nights ago i kind of hooked up with someone who's not my boyfriend. i was sleeping over at his house and he was giving me a tummy rub which turned into fingering.. i have been having problems with my boyfriend and i think i might want to be a little liberal for a while...but i'm not sure if i want to break up with him...

what should i do..
    Tracy

2. tommyboy487

tommyboy487 Member

propose

ask his hand in mariage

3. Soulless||Chaos

Soulless||Chaos SelfInducedExistence

If you don't want to break up with him, don't fuck around. :D If you want to fuck around, first break up with him. :D It's simply the polite thing to do. :rolleyes:

4. ihmurria

ihmurria fini

I second that

it sounds like you already fucked around with him though, so you really need to own up to it to your bf, and let him know that if he wants to break up with you you know that it's your fault for letting this happen

5. sensamelia

sensamelia hippy mom

its ok everybody saying you shouldent f.... aroundand all that but have you lot never made any mistakes .you dont say how old you arte but if you and your boyfriend have been going through a bad patch then sit down and talk to him if you have to tell him what happened then so be it......i think this way that if it breaks you up then it is not your choice to make and it was meant to be...hope everything works out for you

6. Soulless||Chaos

Soulless||Chaos SelfInducedExistence

I'm not saying not to fuck around, but end the previous relationship before doing it. Or is it better to add insult to injury?

7. mynameiskc

mynameiskc way to go noogs!

if you find yourself being unable to resist temptation, it's time to break off the relationship, outta fairness to both of you.

8. ihmurria

ihmurria fini

I've made mistakes, but I've never slept with someone while having a boyfriend, who wasn't my boyfriend. That's just cruel

9. sensamelia

sensamelia hippy mom

i agree whole heartedly that you should end one relationship before sleeping with someone else.all im saying is that nowthat its done it needs sorting and theres no point saying you shouldent of done this and you shouldent of done that ..i thought it was advice she was after .......i just hope everything works out for the good

10. RetroGroove_Grrl

RetroGroove_Grrl I'm a big girl now

As for sex, if you have had any sort of unprotected sex with someone else, if there was any exchange of fluids, other than saliva, its unfair on your partner to sleep with him. Own up, hopefully its not too late

11. luvah

luvah Member

karma is real, if you wouldn't want something like this to go on behind your back then don't be doing it to someone else. its very simple

12. Unbreakable_T

Unbreakable_T Member

Yeah, even if karma isn't a real force in the universe we should act as though it is,
    would you like to find out that he had a "weak moment"?
    If you're gonna be casual then go for your life, but if you're serious be fair