I feel I need it.

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Freedom_Man, Oct 18, 2010.

1. Freedom_Man

Freedom_Man Senior Member

I quit smoking bud for over a month now, and I don't see any benefits from not smoking bud. AT ALL.

ive always been prone to getting pissed off kinda easy and being irritable, bouts of depression, not feeling joy, negative thinking, worrying, when i try something i cant focus on it. i just space out.

all this changes when i smoke bud.

its like mental medication.

im definantely going to start smoking again. i did better in school HIGH, i do better with people HIGH, i do better with my interests HIGH.

its my medication, fuck the psychiatrists i say. ive tried the herbal supplemants, changing the diet, walking and such, the psychiatrist pills, they DO NOT HELP IN ANY WAY AT ALL, ONLY MARIJUANA DOES.

im ready to SMOKE ONE !!!!

2. Colimon

Colimon Cheesus Christo

Can I get an amen?

3. HNW

HNW Banned

I think a dependency is always a bad thing. I love weed, but if going without ever became a LOW, it just wouldn't be right.

4. Meliai

Meliai Banned

changing the diet and exercise certainly does help. I think its pretty common sense that putting crap food in your body isn't going to provide you with any of the nutrients you need for a well balanced mind and body. And exercise releases seratonin and dopamine, feel good chemicals, in your brain. If you sit on your couch all the time its not good for your psyche.

I don't really like the idea of anyone "needing" marijuana. It certainly has a number of medicinal benefits, but I think saying you need it gives fuel to anti-pot sentiments.

i'm not really disagreeing with you though. compared to all the legal mood enhancers on the market, marijuana is certainly the most harmless drug you can do.

5. Freedom_Man

uhh how long does that serotonin/ dopamine deal take to kick in, cause i started walking daily for all that for a good while and didn't feel any difference.

6. icecreampheonix

icecreampheonix Member

You probably aren't walking far enough. Try jogging or better, bike riding. Bike riding is mad fun and you feel like you've had a really good work out.

I'm of the opinion that smoking daily (which I assume was your previous situation) is only bad if you find it personally problematic. It affects people differently, so some people can make it work. If you're one of those people, then do it. That said, needing something is never good, especially if that something is illegal and potentially hard and expensive to obtain. Why did you quit in the first place? Perhaps you should find a middle ground, where you only smoke some days.

7. Freedom_Man

yeah i was smoking daily for a few months there, i didn't see any thing wrong. pretty much just smoked again when i started to come down.

i quit because i wanted to try out alternative such as exercise and meditation... to get that happy, calm, introspective, joyful experience "naturally".

i was walking alot, 14 miles some days. and plus other days i would just be wlaking around town. i dont know how much.

8. The Imaginary Being

The Imaginary Being PAIN IN ASS Lifetime Supporter

marijuana doesn't relax people, it just makes them complacent and lazy which they confuse with relaxation. That in itself is not a terrible thing, but it is a case of (silly pun time) smoke and mirrors.

9. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

I started walking on the treadmill twice a day, I never would have done that if I wasn't smoking pot. it really helps with the back pain and worring and depression :)

10. puffed up in my ford

puffed up in my ford Senior Member

i feel the same way except i dont feel like i NEED it.i tried a bunch of different meds and shit and nothing worked,if it did work,it mades things worse.my psyc doctors actually suggested to try weed.so i did and it does definately help alot!my shrinks said if medicinal MJ gets here they will give me a script for it.my dr said he has many patients like me that medications dont work on but weed does.

11. Freedom_Man

oh yeah, same here, i feel like barely getting out of bed anymore, but if i smoke hey hey doing things.

12. NomadQueen

NomadQueen Member

i think it can help a lot of people that way, like my uncle, he tried other stuff the docs gave him but it gave him too high blood pressure. I would still recommend eating healthy and walking or swimming or something with it though. and maybe continue to try other herbs with it cuz there are a lot of relaxing ones out there. but yea go for what you know keeps you well. *hugs*

13. The_Man_On_The_Hill

The_Man_On_The_Hill Member

:sifone:What are you waiting for?? :sunny:

14. Freedom_Man

lol im not waiting no more 1!!!:sunny:

anyways i would like to do swimming normally i fucking LOVE swimming for real. even if not for exercise just for fun. maybe i should apply at the ymca and swim.

15. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

I know, it's all positve for me, I just need to stay away from the junk food :tongue:

16. Freedom_Man

haha... i like your rossane picture thing hahahaha.

17. NomadQueen

NomadQueen Member

yes doing things you love and that sooth you are also very important. i love swimming to, i use to go swimming here. the water isnt muddy at all though it looks like it in the pics.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    the watter is deep around the ledge we are sitting on and we would jump off.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

this is why im depressed and grumpy now, im in the city and there aernt places like this around or anything to do even unless you have money.