I Feel Humans Are Horrible

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Meliai, Aug 5, 2017.

1. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Pieces of shit

I feel very strongly about this.

Prove me wrong, please. Show me evidence humans are mostly nice, I beg of you. Prove it. I need this. K thanks!

2. Kinky Ramona

Kinky Ramona Back by popular demand!

Damn it, I just showed up to agree with you.

3. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

I think most people are pretty decent. The thing is that most of us are so busy with our lives that we don't have time to go out and do decent things. On the other hand, there are seemingly endless assholes with the time and money to be assholes full time. They kinda fuck up things for the rest of us.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqhgAelSKNE

3 people like this.
  4. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Nope pretty much piece of shit

5. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

hello stranger

yes mel- it is getting harder ad harder to feel good about mankind....

ignorance is bliss...stop watching the news

1 person likes this.
  6. deleted

deleted Visitor

walked past the bus stop, old black women with groceries. when I come back she was at a different bus stop in only direction the bus goes. I asked her she was ok, she didnt reply,, I asked again and said Ok you dont want to answer me, Ill call the police to do a health and safety check on you.. sure nuff diabetic. (she was also at the bus stop I found a baby owl, if I ever told you that story.. ;)

7. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Once A Year Is Enough Thanks......I'll Remind You Again In 2018.....And On The Subject Of Reminders

It's Been Quite Awhile Since We Had A Smoke Detector Reminder......[​IMG]

Cheers Glen.

1 person likes this.
  8. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

When you watch and read the news a lot, and hang out with negative people who like to gossip negativity about others. You become overexposed to stories of violence, corruption, and other forms of wickedness that warp your perception on humanity as a whole.

However, there've been times in my life when total strangers have taken great lengths to help me out and ask for nothing in return. I once worked a job in isolation out in the cold on graveyard shifts. And during one Christmas Eve, random strangers have brought me free meals and coffee. Another time, many years ago during a family outing, we accidentally left our little dog behind in the forest. We went back looking for her for 2 hours, and when we gave up hope, a truck driver came by and said "is this your dog?" He declined all monetary rewards we tried to give him.

Does that help a little?

9. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

some are

some arent

1 person likes this.
  10. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

11. StellarCoon

StellarCoon Dr. Professor

i think a lot of people are disorientated/confused. i can't really get mad at them. there are a lot of good people in the world. they're hard to find but they are out there.

i'm the type of guy who likes to talk to different people and figure out what they're about in the hopes of finding someone like that. once you've found them try not to let them go. keep them in your life and forming relationships with people like that.

then when u've collected enough you can throw one big party and all get shit faced. good times.

6 people like this.
  12. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I've ran into a lot off decent people here and in all the countries I've been to. Ran into a lot of shitheads everywhere I've been too. The truth is, people are no different than they've ever been, you just notice the douche baggery alot more because of the media.

2 people like this.
  13. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

I am the only evidence you need humans can be nice ;)

3 people like this.
  14. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Ahem....Cough....Cough....Wheeze....Choke....[​IMG]

Cheers Glen.

15. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Choking on the vegetarian pizza? ;)

3 people like this.
  16. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

when people do nice things for me, it's pretty much routine and i don't think much about it. i can name plenty of examples of people acting fucking awful, but i think that's kind of evidence that people aren't generally that way. if people were always awful i would forget most such examples and remember the few times they acted decent instead.

17. morrow

morrow Visitor

Is it not true,that if your in a bad mood, nothing seems right, so you only notice negativity?

And when your in a good mood, you smile more, therefore people smile back, you see more positivity?

So actually it could be down to yourself!

Are you the piece of shit?

scratcho, Total Darkness and Ajay0 like this.
  18. Scratched

Scratched Members

interesting topic...this should be good.

19. Ajay0

Ajay0 Guest

Moods are fleeting. If you have a good icecream cone while walking in a street, you can be in a good mood. If the cone accidentally falls down, you can then descend to a bad mood.

I think the point or challenge is in keeping a good mood even in adverse circumstances. Some call it positive attitude , which is really a higher state of consciousness that comes with trust in existence as it is.

20. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

I love you. If you're unhappy, I hope you find the happiness you deserve.

Meanwhile, I got to surf La Jolla, and true to my signature, had some pineapple pizza today. Life is good. Something equally rad is just around the corner from you. I promise.

scratcho and Meliai like this.