I Epliated My Eyebrows

Discussion in 'Body Care' started by tommeem1, Jul 17, 2017.

1. tommeem1

tommeem1 Members

That was fucking the scariest thing I have ever done.

I was quite successful at it, though.

However, I have to stay hairy after this point because I promised someone on here that I will grow out my hair. Soooooooooooo, I gotta keep things bushy and long now.

I'm glad I tried it, though... because I've been curious.

2. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Ouch so you've no eyebrows left? So you have to paint them on now? :D

I epilate down there and that's scary too.

3. tommeem1

tommeem1 Members

No, I still have them. I just epliated the stray hairs that are on top and bottom of the eyebrow. Like on the lid, you know? I did it, but it was scary and kind of hard.

How was your epliating downstairs? I have never epliated that. Too scared.

4. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Like a bandaid... one motion... right off!!

Well I do it often enough so I'm used to it now just few ones hurt. I dunno it's like an addiction sometimes in that split millisecond you feel one bite and you know it's going to sting but you look forward to that feeling... well on thicker skin that's fine, not on the delicates.

5. tommeem1

tommeem1 Members

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

You're not going to get me epliating my tender parts. It's just not going to happen

I'm proud of myself for trying to epliate my eyebrows. That's an accomplishment right there.

I actually bought a permanent hair removal device. Granted, I can't use it right now because like I said I told someone I wouldn't remove my hair. So, I have to see how long I last before it's too much.

6. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

I Keep My Eyebrows Neat And Tidy........Don't Want Them Growing Out Like The "Spacemans".

Bought A Magnifing Led Lighted Mirror With 8x Magnification A Few Days Ago And It's

Perfect For The Job.

Got A Bit Of A Shock When I Looked Into It Because I Didn't Realise It Had The Magnification

Option On.......GLEN Is Scarey Enough At The Best Of Times......But Magnify Him 8X And

It Even Gives Him A Serious Fright...... :yikes:

Cheers Glen.

regina73 likes this.
  7. morrow

morrow Visitor

When you epilate, pluck, or wax your hair for long enough, it don't ever grow back.. which is crap when your hair is going lighter, as you have to define the bloody things.. (brows)

8. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

How long is long enough? =p

9. tommeem1

tommeem1 Members

Well, the last time... I went over a month without shaving, but she was disappointed with me when I started to shave again. So, I have to go for longer this time around. I think she wants me to never shave again. I don't think I can do that. But, I'm doing this so that I'm not so "attached" to shaving. I want to be able to go out with my hairy legs, and not feel insecure. So, she is kind of holding me accountable for that.

Every time that I go to work, I wear something that covers my hair, so I do wonder what would happen if I went to work with my hairy legs. Would I get fired? Can I make this a thing? Like you discriminated me because I'm hairy, lol.

I'm not going to go to work showing my hairy legs. It's just not going to happen. But, I have gone out with hairy armpits and legs, I got a few stares and snickers. And it wasn't because of my facial deformities.

10. tommeem1

tommeem1 Members

It's a project that I'm doing for myself.

I don't know.

I guess I got nothing better to do.

11. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Oh I think I meant how long is long enough in terms of "if you keep epilating for long enough it won't grow back".

12. YouFreeMe

YouFreeMe Visitor

I had no idea what it means to epliate. Had to look it up. Intriguing.

13. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Basically a little roller that has these point that when it rolls, it snags your hairs and literally rips them out from the roots lol. It's scary on first use I mean it buzzes and you'll be like resisting lol but like I said after a while you kind of thrive on the feeling and it leaves you ultra smooth without any rash or aggregations. Just perfectly smooth. Little red perhaps as the hairs are being pulled but yeah it's my favorite hair removal method. I can't stand a razor, I prefer removal cream if need be on the places I can't fit the epilator. :D