I eat because I'm lonely

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by missfontella, Jan 19, 2005.

1. missfontella

missfontella Mama of Da Assassins

and the ironic thing is that I'm probably lonely because I eat

I want a boyfriend

2. Hikaru Zero

Hikaru Zero Sylvan Paladin

Odd. Whenever I get super lonely / depressed, I tend to lose all apetite whatsoever, not to mention the weight associated with it (I'm already a skinny guy; I weigh about 135 on a good day, and I've been known to lose up to 15 lbs during periods like that).

3. missfontella

I........................ hate....................................you.................

4. juggla

juggla Member

its all will power, ask yourself how bad you want a boyfriend, if its bad enough youll eat better and exercise.
    i know what im saying i lost 20lbs since the middle of december, i use to weight 260lbs, i was tired of not having a girlfriend and feeling bad about the way i look. just realieze its all in your hands, no one cares if you eat bad and dont exercise, you do, your the only person who can control you. i said no soda and junk food, and smaller portions at meals, and i walk more and do 3 miles a day on my exercise bike, it was so fucking hard i wont lie but you feel soooo good when you get on a scale and notice your loseing weight. good luck.

5. missfontella

I'm trying

I don't eat fried foods, I ONLY drink water, no red meat, etc.....

My body is all messed up since the surgery. I'm afraid I can't lose the weight. But I just said I don't have a boyfriend because of my weight cause I was feeling fat.

Its actually my personality

6. juggla

juggla Member

^the diet sounds good, remember exercise too, work out till your about to pass out, results will happen, some people take longer than others at loseing weight.

7. tiki_god7

tiki_god7 Member

start noticing your attachment to the food you eat or the food you wanna eat... like if you're eating because of an emotion like that try to think "hey what do you know I'm eating because I'm lonely again...." once you can observe eating in a way like that your whole desire to eat will dissappear(at that moment). the trick is to notice the desire to eat before you eat.....after time that will happen, when that happens you'll start to notice just the loneliness...and then soon after, that will fall away to and you'll find yourself just being content with the moment

8. marywasaperv

marywasaperv Member

9. lynsey

lynsey Banned

I am the oppositte when I'm happy I put on weight and when I am not i don't eat. I've uhm been happy lately

10. Small_Brown

Small_Brown Senior Member

Thats not that skinny, I weight 135. but I'm only 5'6" tall.

11. Trotsky311

Trotsky311 Supporters HipForums Supporter

got nothin on me. i'm 6'4" and 165.

you got .48lbs/inch, i got .46lbs/inch......i win!

but more importantly, you're not fat until your doctor says you are. Could try, keep your running/walking shoes right in themiddle of the kitchen. If you go in there, you're required to use them. Right then. that and, if you're the one doing the grocery shopping, don't buy anything you don't want yourself to be snacking on later. If the only thing inthe house to eat is carrots and celery, that's all you'll snack on.

get rid of your couch, and anything else to sit on in your tv room. Replace with treadmill. Figure you may as well use it, nothing else to be on.

get up earlier. you'll burn more calories being up than asleep. A little a day makes a big difference.

12. ZePpeLinA

ZePpeLinA Jump around!

i've been eating too much chocolate lately....
    I guess I'm lonely too...

but i dont want a boyfriend.. i just want a good fuck.

13. white ginger

white ginger Senior Member

hmmm your personality. You've mentioned it before, haven't you?
    You act as if your personality is in control of you, not the other way around. Whether you think this is true or it isn't, you are right.

You've got some issues don't you? -Like everyone- well 'deal' with those. 'Heal,' rather. You want them there all your life? You won't find a good relationship with this sort of perspective.
    Jack Kornfield's compares one's personality with a puppy.
    "You put the puppy down and say, 'Stay.' Does the puppy listen? It gets up and it runs away. You sit the puppy back down again. 'Stay.' And the puppy runs away over and over again. Sometimes the puppy jumps up, runs over, and pees in the corner or makes some other mess. Our minds are much the same as the puppy, only they create even bigger messes. In training the mind, or the puppy, we have to start over and over again."

If there is something you don't like or appreciate about yourself 1. you can change it or 2. there's nothing wrong with it.
    it's 1. you're hurting both you and 'relationshipee' in your relationships.

14. missfontella

I can see I needed to stay in random thoughts

so let me clarify: I WAS KIDDING! I'm not my ideal weight but I'm FINE AS HELL so......I'm good. It was late last night and I was joking around because I ate a pickle and I thought that it was something funny to post

there are a lot of reasons that I don't have a boyfriend but, honestly, I don't think my weight is one of them

15. juggla

juggla Member

^fat denial

16. missfontella

17. willpower

willpower Member

hey fontella seems like evrybody keeps tellin you that you need some willpower... hey what do u know.... i am willpower!!!! lol secondly how u liking this punk ass snow we having?

18. missfontella

I don't mind it as long as school is closed. I hate those delayed openings. It took me 70 minutes to get home the other day as opposed to my usual 15 minutes

I see you don't like it much

19. TheChaosFactor

TheChaosFactor Senior Member

Couldn't have said it better myself ;)

20. inbloom

inbloom as the crow flies...

i would say that the reason you don't have a boyfriend is your attitude towards men. you're pretty rude to men, from what i've seen. that won't get you anywhere.