I dreamt..

Discussion in 'Dreams' started by Justagrrl420, Apr 10, 2007.

1. Justagrrl420

Justagrrl420 Member

I had a dream that I was adopted..I found out through some means and my adopted mother was having another baby. Somehow one of my sisters found me and was telling me that my mother that I've known my whole life wasn't my mother and that she was my adoptive mother and that I was actually a twin. I kept crying because this was shocking news because EVERYONE said that me and my adoptive mom looked just alike. She told me that I was the youngest twin and that was why I was so short because I had a growth problem from not eating so much when I was a baby. That I was the reason why our family had been torn apart because the doctors thought I was being starved, but I wasn't. I somehow started gaining weight after I was given to my adoptive mom and I turned into the porker I was. I also looked alot like my sisters only I was bigger and smaller than them..I kept trying to get my adoptive mom to explain; I cried on her and she didn't say anything I kept asking "Is this true, are they telling me the truth, why didn't you ever tell me?" and when she didnt respond my sisters told me that she didn't care about me anymore since she was having a child of her own. I kept crying and crying and didn't know what to do. I tried running away and found a friend who was helping me out and they asked me why I was running away. I was like because noone loves me. And they told me that my mom loved me and I said 'She's not my mom! she adopted me, she doesn't love me." and they kept trying to get me to see that she did love me and that if she didn't she never would've adopted me.