I Dream Of Being A Drop Out

Discussion in 'True Confessions' started by Libertine, Apr 5, 2007.

1. AWITCHCALLEDWONDER

AWITCHCALLEDWONDER Member

OH.... MY.... GOOD GOD, there is someone else like me out there, hal-a-fuckin-lu-ya! We can do this if we want... Fuck everyone, fuck the job, the family, the cars, houses and money and lets just fuckin drop-out! I'm right there with ya buddy! I refuse to live by "societies" rules anymore, if I want to live this life truly happy then I have to do what's gonna make me truly happy and that is to just drop-out and live the way I need to live.

I think the worst thing about it (well for me anywayz) is the pressure and the guilt my parents put on me to live a "normal" life. "Get a job, get married and have a nice big house with a few kids and earn lots of money" they say. Huh, that shit is good for them (notice the word them) but that shit ain't doing me any good, they're not the things that are gonna make me happy (they don't make me happy) but they don't take that into account cuz as long as you're living my "societies" rules then they and you are all good. WELL GUESS WHAT FOLKS, IT'S NOT ALL GOOD, IT DOESN'T, AND NEVER WILL MAKE ME HAPPY, AND I AIN'T COMPLYING. I WILL LIVE THE WAY I HAVE TO LIVE TO MAKE ME HAPPY AND NOT DO THINGS TO PLEASE OTHERS (ESPECIALLY MY FOLKS). FUCK YOU, I'M THROUGH AND NO, I AIN'T GETTING ANOTHER JOB! I REFUSE TO LET YOU GUILT TRIPS FUCK WITH MY HEAD ANY LONGER, I'M DONE!

All I want is to live outdoors (permanantly) with my true friends, books, nature and drugs.

Yeah man, I with you!!!

2. Freedom_Man

Freedom_Man Senior Member

I am only 16 so my opinion won't matter to some of you but i dont care.

ok ive been thinking lately wtf? we sweat and slave for another fucking human hahahaha(bosses,cops,presidents exc.) what gives them the right to tell me how i live my life, what clothes im supposed to where, what rules or "morals" i have to follow. what iwant to do with my life is to be FREE, with my friends, a good girl, music, and lots of good times. "get my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames" if i had to choose a "career" it'd be psychology. or writting books on philosophy. they try to tell me what classes i gotta take, how i need to be in society, well fuck them ill live my own dream!