I don't wanna go!

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by DancerAnnie, May 28, 2006.

1. DancerAnnie

DancerAnnie Resident Beach Bum

I think I will throw a temper tantrum today...and tomorrow if I have to.

My partner really wants to go to the Detroit Electronic Music Festival. I, however, do not. And if I don't go, he can't go because he doesn't have a vehicle and his friends are a bunch of deuchebags that aren't very good friends, at all.

There are many reasons why I don't want to go...they are as follows:

1. I hate electronic music.
    2. When he gets around people he hasn't seen in awhile, I get completely ignored (which he said he'll be seeing people he hasn't seen in awhile).
    3. It costs 15 bucks for the day and I could do many other things with 15 bucks.
    4. Gas is expensive and I have to drive there...an hour away.
    5. Crowds and hot weather is not my thing and it's supposed to be almost 90 tomorrow.
    6. I just don't wanna go!

This sucks...it's my random thought for the day.

2. DancerAnnie

Going to the beach...swimming and enjoying the warm weather...as opposed to hanging out with a few thousand scene-sters in scorching weather with no sense of relief.

You don't know how much I despise electronic music.

But I know Adam really wants to go...Sometimes I'm too nice. Maybe I should tell him to find his own ride if he wants to go.

3. lynsey

lynsey Banned

whine in a really cute way that you don't want to go and offer up a blow-job and then get your swimsuit and tanning oil ready lol

4. hippychickmommy

hippychickmommy Sugar and Spice

Hmmm, just tell him that you honestly don't want to go, see if he wants to go with his buddies or something and then head off to the beach with your friends! Besides, you know what they say, absence makes the heart grow fonder!

5. hippychickmommy

hippychickmommy Sugar and Spice

Or...make a deal with him. Go with him to the concert, but in retrun, the two of you have to go to the beach either today or the day after. Give and take, right?

6. warmhandedcanadian

warmhandedcanadian shit storm chaser

;) I like how you put a french spin on the word "deuchebags" .. very classy.

7. TheGanjaKing

TheGanjaKing Newbie

if you want him to do stuff with you that he doesn't want to do, you are gonna have to do shit with him that you don't want to do. Thats just how relationships work.

8. DancerAnnie

None of his friends have cars...they are in the same boat as him..except my bf has a job, but chooses not to have a vehicle. Therefore, he can only go if I go.

I am going with him because I know he really wants to go. Funny thing is, I almost always leave it up to him on what we do...generally, I don't really care what we do because USUALLY I'm up for anything. I love festivals, in general, because I like MOST music. Electronic I do not like, however.

I've told him I don't really want to go, but I think him really wanting to go, overrides what I DON'T want to do. Whatever...*sigh*