I Don't Wanna Go To College!!!

Discussion in 'Higher Ed' started by brainstew, Apr 29, 2007.

1. brainstew

brainstew Member

I hate school! I hate learning! I don't wanna be brainwashed and confomed by and to the system! I really, really, wanna travel and see the world, be one with nature, and actually experience happiness but I am bound by shit called family and getting a "good job." Someone help me! I don't wanna go, 4 years but they go fast!!!!![​IMG]

2. Grim

Grim Wandering Wonderer

Rage Against the Machine.

3. brainstew

brainstew Member

4. crummyrummy

crummyrummy Brew Your Own Beer Lifetime Supporter

wait, you are 14?

5. Nalencer

Nalencer Dig Yourself

That comment is bullshit. Plain and total bullshit. Not everyone has the opportunity to kill themself. Does that make it selfish if I don't kill myself? Fuck that. It's not selfish to do what you want to do instead of what others expect you to do. It's called having a mind of your own.

And brainstew, if you don't wanna go to college, don't go. No one can force you into it.

6. brainstew

brainstew Member

Yeah but there's so much pressure on my to be so succesful as the 1st in my fam to go to collge in America. I hate it all, I just want to be free and I'm strating to think that "freedom is only avalible though death" is the smartest but I can't die now. It hurt so much to be liek this! It's like living in a cage! Looking into a room from a confined cage, this can't be my life! I don't wanna be like all of the "college educated" people! I wanna be free!

7. crummyrummy

well you have a choice. dont, do or do somthing else. I wanna go back to college, but when I went, I wasnt for it.
    dont sweat it.
    you'll be fine

8. Nalencer

Nalencer Dig Yourself

Then be free. If your family can't accept that, fuck them. Do what's best for you, not what's best for them.

9. brainstew

brainstew Member

I really don't have a choce. My mum will skin me alive if I don't go. She worked so hard, wasting all her life for me and I'm gonna fuck it up,

10. Frieden

Frieden Senior Member

There is always a choice. If you don't want to go, nobody can force you to. If you do go, you mentioned you wanted to travel, so there is always a possibility of going abraod. But like I said, the choice is yours and your mind will probably change a zillion times before you actually get to the age of going. College is what you make of it too.

11. Nalencer

Nalencer Dig Yourself

People can bitch about whatever they want. It's what makes this country great :p

And brainstew, like I said, don't let them force you into something if it's that bad for you. If they love you, they'll support you in whatever you decide to do. If not, they're not worth the bother.

12. Grim

Grim Wandering Wonderer

Christ kid, you're 14.
    This time next year...hell, next month...you'll have some sort of high school drama to worry about that far supercedes the looming evil threat of college.

13. crummyrummy

I bet you a dollar you mom would only be disappointed, and that you would die with your skin on.
    College is awesome...you get to choose (most) of your classes.

14. Nalencer

Nalencer Dig Yourself

Don't drag an innocent bystander into your personal problems. You can still go back to school.

15. Nalencer

Nalencer Dig Yourself

Wow... you're a dick.

16. crummyrummy

grim is a realist.
    just learn what you want and deal with your decisions.

17. brainstew

brainstew Member

There's tons of presure on my nowe and I'm in 9th, it gets larger with the years

18. Grim

Grim Wandering Wonderer

Hey, I resemble that remark.

I try my best.

19. brainstew

brainstew Member

I am not selfish. Why sould I force my self to do something I hate because other people never got that chance? That's just moronic.

20. brainstew

brainstew Member

I was asking for advice and not bitching. Even if I was then I have the right to!If you had my life, ud be "bitching" too.