I don't like my stepdad because he's ugly

Discussion in 'All in the Family' started by dragon slayer, Jan 13, 2021.

1. Bilby

Bilby Lifetime Supporter and Freerangertarian Super Moderator

In the time he has been your step-dad, did he bring home the bacon? IE was there food on the table, did you have enough clothes to wear? You say you do not disagree with his morals, so did he contribute to your upbringing? My upbringing was all wrong if you could call it that.

2. vonShadowwalker

vonShadowwalker Members

Wow! I resemble that remark. LOL Beauty is a curse upon the earth. It hides with delight the ugliest of us all. Is mom happy? Does he do for her and her needs? Well done mom. Today you are young, beautiful, vibrant. LOL
    Time is rude. deary. Someday time will make you wiser. If not, you are going to be miserable human.

3. dragon slayer

dragon slayer Members

Sorry about your upbringing. Depends what you mean by contribute to my upbringing. He's quiet and so am I which makes it hard to establish a relationship. Can't really complain about his character. Yes he provided basic necessities.

4. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Then he’s a damn good dad, and you should love him and embrace him for the great things he provides to you and your mom. Get past his looks, and fight anyone that talks shit about him!!

5. Bilby

Bilby Lifetime Supporter and Freerangertarian Super Moderator

A requirement for a happy life is to accept that which you cannot change.

Eric! likes this.