I dont like black people

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by sheeprooter, Jan 22, 2005.

1. missfontella

missfontella Mama of Da Assassins

Hi

how are you doing today?

2. interval_illusion

interval_illusion Deceased

Bottom line is...

dont judge a whole by it's part. I've met black people that I thought were idiotics. Not all are.

I've met white people at are idiots... white trash/red necks..... I'd hate to be judged by that.

I've met ditzy, dumb blondes... not all are.

etc.

3. NaykidApe

NaykidApe Bomb the Ban

The important thing is that we go out of our way to only see the bad in everything.

Otherwise what would we have to bitch about?

4. interval_illusion

interval_illusion Deceased

THAT is actually so much more important and im sorry that i forgot it for a second. :(

5. sheeprooter

sheeprooter Member

this has been very entertaining

i made this post to shake things up a bit, to see how aggressive the people on these forums would get to someone coming off as a bit ignorant.

i hold nothing against black people as a whole. every race has its morons. all i did was write down my observations of the blacks in my particular area, and made no attempt to generalize it to blacks as a whole. i never once said that whites were any better than blacks. never commented on ditsy white girls and dumbass white frat boys. i just said some statements that were TRUE to my particular area, because they were politically incorrect things to say, and the majority of you guys are intolerant of the truth.

ps-the things you guys said about me, what i am probably like in real life. not even close ;)

before trying to ridicule me again, try this. laugh with me. im laughing. laugh at how worked up were all getting over a few simple true statements that were said. try it for a change. LAUGH.

:) :) :)

pss- yes, dogs do see color

6. missfontella

hahahahahhahahahahhah

*loads shotgun*

hahaahhaahhahahahahahaahahah

*click*

what? i thought we were laughing and having a good time.......don't cry

7. happyhippyflower

happyhippyflower Sucker Punch

Now that's some bitch shit that if this were serious would lead a family member of the person you killed to break in your house and carefully carve your eyeballs from your head and feed them to your children.

Still think you're the shit?

back to the original post:
    Then you obviously don't know much, eh?

8. Jay02insd

Jay02insd Member

Yeah, free speech is only cool if you dont offend then it's Racism, anti-semitism, homophobia, etc..... Call someone a ****** or wetback and shit flies through the roof but, call someone a hick, hillbilly, redneck and that's supposed to be all cool! What a double standard. As cruel as it sounds, White men cannot cry of descimination. I am not racist infact, I love the Black ladies.

9. missfontella

Obviously, you don't know me
    I kick bitches out the bed and sleep next to a shotty

Always

10. Jay02insd

Jay02insd Member

11. crummyrummy

crummyrummy Brew Your Own Beer Lifetime Supporter

I would like people more if they didnt wear their hats crooked. I HATE THAT! Its hard to respect a person that cant even put their hat on straight.

12. Electricbuddha

Electricbuddha Member

People are all different.

just because they are not fitting to your needs dose not mean there are rude or inconsiderate people.

You have to look at the situation u are faced with and say how can i take what is happening and grow and build my self and who i am with this experience. if u get a negative out come, then reflect on how you can build your acceptance and then in retune learn they every one is beautiful…. YOU CREATE YOUR OWN TRUTH, AND REALITY

you hold the power to make your life beautiful in every aspect, and make every one your friend.

13. crummyrummy

crummyrummy Brew Your Own Beer Lifetime Supporter

I hate people that eat other people. not oral sex, but canibals.

14. peacefuljeffrey

peacefuljeffrey Senior Member

Ain't THAT the truth!

Take a look at Missfontella's followup to your post -- implying threat of violence -- for a look at someone who prefers to not read the truth if it's not PC and flattering to all races, particularly blacks.

I saw her response and thought back to when she said she would punch someone for using the word "******" if she didn't feel that person had leave to. (You know, the "only blacks can own/say that word now" thing.) Even joking, I think her "now I'm gonna shoot/kill/punch/stab you" shit is inappropriate, and points to an underlying inability/unwillingness to accept opinions or views on race that don't square with hers.

-Jeffrey

15. missfontella

actually its a fun way of making the "jacking off" motion

You are the only one that takes that shit seriously

16. headymoechick

headymoechick I have no idea

sheeprooter, why the hell do you care anyway? Live your own damn life and if you don't like the way other people are living, then shut the hell up! You don't have to live that way! You come here and make a bunch of racial ignorant stereotyping remarks and you want people to back you up?! What does it have to do with you anyway?! Just because they live a lifestyle you don't understand or happen to like doesn't give you the right to think you're better.

Stupid, lazy people live everwhere in every town in every color. You know what? I really don't like the whole gangster lifestyle either. I don't hang out with them and they certainly don't hang out with me! But I don't think any less of them. I still wave and smile at them. I still respect them. I suggest you learn to do the same and start worrying more about yourself.

17. Gladstone Screwer

Gladstone Screwer Member

Black people have a right to be however they want and the fact that you don`t like them has no relevance. Besides which you should say you dislike the things these particular individuals do not the people doing it. Black people are also entitled to be stupid and many as with whites are very stupid. The influence that some blacks have over language is horrid and I hate it when white people try to emulate this. It is ridiculous that it is seen as cool to be an illiterate. Saying "Da" instead of "the" in the name of apearing cool is pathetic.

Yes arrogance is an annoying trait in anyones character and I advise you to steer clear of France. Whites are in no way inferior to blacks and they are not superior. Intellectually I think whites are slightly more advanced because of history but this does not mean black people are less entitled to be how they want to be. And white people should not be ashamed of the way whites treat blacks in HISTORY because they don't represent me.

Hip Hop is crap, it is not poetry at all. I can understand that people find it expressive but it is banal mundane and full of itself and its image. Black music in the past and present is just as capable of being crap. But it is designed to be made by non musical people and much of it is all about image anyway and I am not going to fall into the path of a hard man 'Gangsta' posing as a tough poet. They also get rid of the disrespect for women.

But because Elvis Presley was not racist in a racist world he allowed his open mindedness to be influenced by black music and it is partly because of this that pop music even exists, proves that working with each other while not trying to be each other is the best way.

18. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

.. Huh?

How ya figure? The only advantage Europeans had through history was the invention of the rifle... and that meant Europe became the powerball ruler of history for the next 600 years.

A rifle was a great idea, but it doesn't mean our culture was in any sense superior.

I guess I kinda agree with that... I'm not taking blame for the clan because I'm white.

You have horrible taste in music.

19. kindwoman

kindwoman Sista Golden Hair

Dare I make a comment here? Naw, I think I'll pass or I might get shot, beheaded, ass-raped, punched, or who knows what else??? :eek:

20. missfontella

Because the oppotunities were not afforded to blacks of the past

I think country is crap. Let's agree not to buy crappy CDs. But why say its non-musical? Why do you have to dismiss it? Its one thing to dislike, but disrespectful to dismiss

Look it up. Elvis was a HUGE racist. And I quote "A black man can't do anything for me but shine my shoes". He wasn't open-minded, he was a thief. A thief stealing from people he hated. He was a hypocrite and a bigot.