I dont like black people

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by sheeprooter, Jan 22, 2005.

1. crummyrummy

crummyrummy Brew Your Own Beer Lifetime Supporter

2. Super_Grrl

Super_Grrl Crazy love

Dude...go see a therapist. There's so much hate inside you, all directed at something you clearly don't understand, or really care to. Maybe these people are mean to you because they can definitely tell you've judged them because of the colour of their skin?! Maybe it's the vibe that YOU are sending out, that's coming back to bite you in the ass.

Leaving stuff in the sink? That's not a black guy thing. That's not even just a guy thing. I have a WHITE, FEMALE roommate who does the same thing. And unless you're secretly Martha Stewart, I'm going to guess you can be a slob too.

Listening to rap music? OMG, how dare people want to choose their own kind of music? Obviously they should run it by you, first.

Every race is filled with ignorant people... unfortunately for your own race, I guess you're the ignorance spokesperson.

3. crummyrummy

haha again.

4. interval_illusion

interval_illusion Deceased

i have always seen the difference even though i dont see that word... if i did though, it wouldnt be just black people i was talking about.

5. Bannedman

Bannedman Banned

If your truely not a raceist you don't see color.

6. crummyrummy

like a dog?

7. Bannedman

Bannedman Banned

Dogs see color.

8. crummyrummy

oh. well I was told they didnt like 25 years ago, the subject never came up since then.

9. Super_Grrl

Super_Grrl Crazy love

I thought dogs were colour-blind, like bulls. Bulls are colour blind. Don't believe the whole red-cape thing, it's bullshit. lol. sorry.

10. NaykidApe

NaykidApe Bomb the Ban

What was I thinking?

Actually california hillbillys do, in fact, shave---their faces ("don't want to catch my face on fire when my meth lab explodes"), their heads ("how else you gonna see the swaztica tattoo on the top of my skull"?).

Anyway they don't call themselves hillbillys, they call themselves "mountain men".

I just call 'em tweekers.

11. juggla

juggla Member

well im sure you think everyone should be middle class, suv driving, soccer mom, pricks who think there type of education (from books) is supperior to that of others who learn through actually living.

12. NaykidApe

NaykidApe Bomb the Ban

Anyway sheeprooter I give you points for being honest. Openly awknowledging how you feel and how you percieve what you see means you have a better chance of learning something different.

The people who bother me are the ones who feel the same way you do but will go to any lengths to keep anyone from finding out. It's like a sick person who hides their symptoms and goe's around infecting everybody else.

Anyway, hope you get a chance to broaden your horizons a bit.
    After you do you'll realize; black, white, yellow, brown--doesn't matter, --we're ALL fucked up!!!!
    So keep an open mind and try to make the most of it.

To everybody who got on sheeprooters case:

This guy came on here and said "I don't know but this is what I think I see". You had a chance to teach him something but all you taught him was that it's not safe to be real about what you think (at least not in here).

If you expect-- or demand---that everybody be completely enlightened "RIGHT NOW OR ELSE" all you're going to wind up with is a bunch of people spouting whatever polically correct bullshit they think you want to hear and hiding what they really feel. In an enviroment like that nothing changes except the script.

13. nawcom

nawcom Ass Phreaker

Hehe I like that - you arent racist with the real native africans, only the the black guys who go to your school?

And get over your bitching about them not speaking the english language. NO ONE in the US speaks the "proper" english language. (smashing!) There's probably about 6-10 different american accents. SO get over it. If you throw an "aryan" baby from germany into Harlem, by the time he's 12 he would have that "oh so horrible black slang."

What I'm trying to say is that your fear isn't based on the color fo the skin, but the culture that you live in.

14. nawcom

nawcom Ass Phreaker

Oh, and black guys have gargantuan dicks (something I wish I had) :p

15. interval_illusion

thank you naykid. that is really cool of you for saying that.

16. missfontella

missfontella Mama of Da Assassins

whatever

you people suck

so pick something that all of you are and i'll hate that

17. NaykidApe

NaykidApe Bomb the Ban

("you" people??)

Well lets see....

We're all close minded, ignorant, and insecure,...

Knock yourself out.

18. interval_illusion

19. BudBomb7

BudBomb7 Member

wow, this thread has gone down the toilet for sure. you just got to learn about other races before oyu judge man. you have balls to get on here and say ur feelings. hopefully the few intelligent answers in this thread will help u. i dont know oyu personally but i doubt you would like to hang out with adolf hitler....a white man...why? because he was an asshole....how about kim jong ill.....no? why?...because he is an asshole......um osama bin laden? nope i think he is a bit of an asshole....how about mike tyson? nope he too is an asshole. every race has their assholes. you just have to live and learn man.

to the guy who mentioned that black men have bigger dicks...thats only a half truth...id say only about 51% of them are bigger then normal. word of mouth is powerful, if a man tells u he is 12 inches are u gonna dive in his pants to learn the truth? hell no.

20. redresonant

redresonant Member

buncha racists up in here