I dont like black people

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by sheeprooter, Jan 22, 2005.

1. squawkers7

squawkers7 radical rebel

RIGHT ON!

2. BudBomb7

BudBomb7 Member

ok i totally get what your saying. I think duck hit it right on the money with his first comment. You didnt describe black people you described the shitheads that you came in contact with. every race has theri version of shitheads. i will bet you a million dollars that there is at least one person frome very race that hates another race whole heartedly. it doesnt sound like your a rascist to me its sounds like you want to have black friends but you dont reallly know much about black culture so the people you know are dickheads to u and dont want to get to know u and show u. that being said u did have some minor flaws wiht your statement, just because im a rich white boy that means i ahve to be a zeppelin or doors fan? NO i preferebly listen to rap cuz i jsut dig the vibe (as i lay back smack my ho and toast some cristol' lol) im open to all forms of music. I like rap mostly but if im in someones car and they are playing CKY or Toby Keith or Bjork im not gonna ask them to change it im gonna sit there and try to appreciate like they do.

3. USNavyDeadHead

USNavyDeadHead Member

Wow. I can understand a little of what you say. Very little. I dont go for much rap myself but there is some I really enjoy. I dont think you can label it all crap. There are an awful lot of white people out there making some pretty crappy music as well.

I am guessing you are white. With all the racism that blacks have had to deal with in this country can you blame them for staying in groups of their own? Dont you hang out with people that are similar in belief and lifestyle as yourself? People you can relate to and share experiences with?

You must try to look past the stereotype. You should really try to look at people as individuals and not as a group. For instance; lots of people look at my choice of a career and automatically assume I am some insensitive, warmongering, right wing, violent sonofabitch. In reality I am probably one of the most gentle, non-judgemental and liberal people you will ever meet. I have friends that are black, white, asian, arabic, russian, haitian, jamaican, hispanic, gay, straight, bi, christian, pagan, jewish, muslim, athiest, rednecks, thugs, and hippies.

Try to look past the exterior of a person. Each individual on this planet has something that can enrich your life. I hope you will be able to reach out and overcome your negative opinion. But it IS your right to have that opinion and nobody can tell you how to feel.

May the invisible man or woman you pray to bless you. Amen.

4. Revenant Phantasm

Revenant Phantasm Member

duck, lmao.. But back to the subject, dude maybe those blacks like some white people but just dont like the honkies? so what if they dont speak proper, i doubt you do either.

5. andcrs2

andcrs2 Senior Member

What's fascinating to me is the manner you chose to open this Thread:

What, if anything, was running thru your Mind?

6. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

Alright... if you want I'll try and disect this for you, and maybe you'll come to grips with the fact that 'cha just ignorant.

Have you thought that maybe thats the problem?! You're dealing with a preconcived notion rather then actual experience...

Having some black people around you while you walk to class isn't the same as being experinced enough to make a judgment on an entire sect of society...

You just brought up a lotta stereotypes... who cares if they're blasting music... they're probably just trying to ingrain some of their culture into you... I'd call it a public service.

Care about bitches and hoes?

You're in college!

The point of being in college is hooking up with some nice girls, and maybe retaining some of the useless crap your professors spout.

And this is different from white people because?...

And this is different from white people because.?....

Now we're really getting some where freudian...

Why is their size important?

Unless you're intimadated....

You've grown up in some suburban town... nice and happy... mostly white... but you've heard a lotta stuff about 'gang violence'

Lots of black people are in gangs right?

Then you get introduced into a new atmosphere... where there are lots of black people...

I'm guessing you were a bookworm thorugh school...

Then you get to your university and there are lots of black people around... some of them are pretty big... and they play sports... tacle each other at football and stuff.

Your intimidation is pretty apparent... but the best way to get over this is to just go and hang out with some black people.

Maybe 'they' don't greet you because you seem really unpleasent because you have all these preconvied notions you're caryying around on your shoulder.

Heres the word big again... you can't deny you're intimadated.

You're taste in music seems to be pretty shallow, I'm not going to try to convince you to like hip-hop...

but since hip-hop is poetry, and I'd say poetry is intelectual, you're theory kinda falls apart on itself.

Black people do tend to speak less formal english...

But less formal means more personal...

That means they're trying to identify with you.

WHen a brother says 'whats up?' and you look around nervouslly and don't respond... why would the guy think you're friendly...

Maybe he was trying to show you a little depth of his charecter, other then what you see by judging a group of people from afar.

ok, I'm done for now.

7. missfontella

missfontella Mama of Da Assassins

Have we had sex yet? Well, if not, we gotta get right on it:p

8. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

Hah, 'ya nkow you're my hero right. [​IMG]

*puts on mood music*

9. FallenFairy

FallenFairy Senior Member

ok the type of person you just described right here I call them (excuse my language) niggers. definetly nnot a black person though. A black person is the complete opposite of your description.

10. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

I already said that 'cept for that last sentence. I disagree with that.

11. howl

howl Member

i spent a long time locked up with alot of black dudes.... the read more than the white people in the pen. they were just as intelctually inclined as anyone i went to college with... and though some of them were in gangs, the gangs were run better than some of the largest companys in the world, they had respect, loyalty, honor..... things that are hard to find in a suburban white neighborhood.

i lived most of my life in a black neighborhood.... you wanna talk shit come down to the neighborhood and discuss it with them. you will lose a battle of wits, and they wouldn't bother fighting with your ignorant ass, but it would be funny....

btw: listen to some non mtv hip-hop (atmosphere, eyedea, even spearhead) it's not all about tricks and ho....

isn't ithard to see with your head up your ass?

12. pink floyd

pink floyd carousing&ransacking

damn howl.. i couldnt have said it better myself. i love your taste in music, too. eyedea is so great.. ever hear "even shadows have shadows"?

13. howl

howl Member

thanks pink.
    " don't judge a book by it's cover
    Cause my story is fucked up as any other! "

great track..

14. HippyCor$ter

HippyCor$ter Ackamonkey

You don't like what I said about this ovbiously racist peace of shit, so you attemted to insult me. Didn't work.

Your gay.

15. madcrappie

madcrappie crazy fish

okay children, play nice. no need for insults.

"your gay" or "your a fuckin fag" will get you banned, capiche?? think of a more intelligent argument.

16. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

It will? I didn't know that, I guess should be more careful.....
    I think that's stupid, the forums should be pretty much free speech

17. crummyrummy

crummyrummy Brew Your Own Beer Lifetime Supporter

no. stupidity should be crushed.

18. mynameiskc

mynameiskc way to go noogs!

i feel like i need to wash the stupid off of me after reading this thread.

19. andcrs2

andcrs2 Senior Member

They come in all Colors - black/white/brown/red/yellow...

20. hippiehillbilly

hippiehillbilly the old asshole

HEY NOW THAT JUST AINT FUCKIN RIGHT!!

EVERYONE KNOWS HILLBILLYS DONT SHAVE,,AN WE DAMN WELL DONT LISTEN TO NO RAP!!!!:mad: