I don't like babies

Discussion in 'True Confessions' started by freedbypeace, May 18, 2004.

1. freedbypeace

freedbypeace A Woman Left Lonely

Ya, I know it's horrible, but I just don't. They look like little piglets. Their heads are big and their ears are to small and they think they got it good. Everyone gives babies attention. GO TO HELL BABIES! I don't want a baby and I don't like how they cry and whine and how they suck breasts and how everyone thinks they're cute. THEY AREN'T!!!!! Sorry if I offened anyone but remember, it's a True Confessions forum, freedom of speech! :mad: <---ugly baby head

2. SweeperOfDreams13

SweeperOfDreams13 Member

LMFAOWhoa, that's hilarious.
    But in a way true... I'm not saying I agree, I love babies, but sometimes they can get a wee bit annoying..

3. Strawberry_Fields_Fo

Strawberry_Fields_Fo RN

I don't like it when they cry. I like them better as toddlers cause then they can talk back to you and you have a better understanding of what they want. But actually, its the mothers of young babies that piss me off...

4. Oklahoma

Oklahoma Member

I hate kids who are between 3 and 7 worse. I can't explain it, they just piss me off.

5. FunkyPhreshMama

FunkyPhreshMama Visitor

i took my dog to work one day and my boss said "your dog is so cute, i hate it when people bring babies in they are so ugly, but you dog is ok"

6. luna99

luna99 Member

lol. dogs *are* better than babies.

I don't like newborn babies either.. or just babies for that matter.. they cry, they can't talk, I'm afraid I'm gonna break em, I never want to hold them...

I'm with whoever said they like kids who can talk to you.. I like kids between 3-5.. you can play with them, take them out, they talk to you.. I just love them at that age.

7. pomunus

pomunus Member

I love babies.

8. Jetblack

Jetblack Senior Member

I Hate Babies Too Theyr So Annoying

9. kier

kier I R Baboon

no dude, kittens, they are so huggable!!!!! [​IMG]

ok, i really like that emotion huggy thing!

i don't mind babies, but i agree, 3-5 or 7 kids are just soooo sweet!!! depending on when they start being cheeky :p but recently i've really started apreciating little kids, i love talking to them and stuff, they are sweeeetttt....*sigh*

10. luna99

luna99 Member

yeah... exactly..before they start getting all smart and talking back...

but when they are like 3-5... everything is new to them, they are exploring the world and everything is fresh and exciting... .it's so great to be around kids that age and to get to see how they view things... they are so simple and beautiful .... *smile*

11. Earthy Mama

Earthy Mama Feel my wrath... ;)

I love babies and yes u did offend me because I happen to think mine are beautiful. They aren't ugly, saying they are straight out ugly is pretty mean. You could have said something like they look awkward or its strange they are so small. Free speech is great but not when u say offensive things! Go to hell babies??? GO TO HELL SELFISH LITTLE GIRL! :p When you can understand how wonderful it is to take care of a new little life then you won't think that or be selfish. No offense to u or anything. Just having my piece of free speech.

12. backtothelab

backtothelab Senior Member

I don't think babies are ugly or any of that other stuff, but i think this whole miracle of life crap is a load of shit. The miracle is a fucking disgust-- this pod alien thing living inside of you, feeding off of you, breathing your air and eating all your food. Tentacles and blood and squirmy slimy junk. Just thinking about what it would be like to push a 10 pound slimy pale disgusting creature out of my vagina makes me want to vomit.

13. Silent Jay & The

Silent Jay & The Member

I think babys aren't cute. I don't like crying babies, I don't like big heads and I don't like slimy babies.

Ok, a newborn child is cute. But between 10th week and their 10th birthday they piss me off most of the time. But there are cute babies sometimes.
    Like the sister by a friend of mine.

14. mssunshine

mssunshine Member

i have a guy friend that i am super close to...could have married him...he could have married me...but he didnt like kids...i only had my son at the time...but he really didnt like them to the extent that he knew he loved me, but couldnt do it...i totally understand...there are times where i dont like my kids...but i never stop loving them...

it also depends on the child....my son who is 9 now...he was a handful...colicky, never stopped crying...just seemed to be a demon seed....was not a happy first time mom...now his only fault is he is a that age where he doesnt listen...drives me insane...but he is still my sunshine..

my daughter is 20 months old now..she was born on 9-11-02..the year anniversary....all my friends thought that she would have attitudes or whatever the astrology stuff said...however, she has been THE MOST PLEASANT child...ALWAYS happy...ALWAYS laughing...just enjoying the world around her..and having a blast....its totally different with her...she has been happy since she entered the world...so its totally awesome...

BUT then again...dont get me wrong...most the time...i dont like other peoples kids...

so...

15. backtothelab

backtothelab Senior Member

... babies still suck

16. greasytuesday

greasytuesday Member

I like babies, but since I'm such a push-over the 2+ year olds are always cruel to me, lol.

17. CrAzYStaRR

CrAzYStaRR Member

I thought babies were ugly too untill I had my little girl. Now I think some are cute. I love how everyone thinks their baby is cute, and most are not. Hell, my daughter had a big head when she was born, and I didnt realize till a few weeks ago. (she's 2 now) Thank god she grew into it LOL

18. kier

kier I R Baboon

hehe, never get between a mother and her baby :)

i do like babys too, but unlike little kids, babys are only really special if they're yours. where as little kids are just soooo cuuuuuuuuttteee!

19. freedbypeace

freedbypeace A Woman Left Lonely

is soon, we are going to need population control. It hit me one time while I was typing on here. China and India already have this, but us? -not yet, but you can see it coming. There they have a 1 child limit, kill their girls and leave them lying on the street, have forced abortions, and their menstrual cycles are monitered so you are not able to have a child out of a certain time, and also women are implanted with a perminit birth control device that is taken out only when the mother is allowed to have a child. And that is only China, in India the men are sterilized. This scares me because it does interfer between mother and child, I do think that is a sacret bond. I guess the main thing that scareds me about babies is theirs soul. It is hard to know what they are thinking because they are unable to think. Have you ever thought about if the young, unable to talk babies were the key to our future? -If somehow they knew the answers? It is possible. As for EarthyMama I am sorry I said thoose things, I guess aside from having a mental disease, I had to have an abortion and that has affected me in exactly the opposite way. Please reply to this when you see it, because I am truly sorry. Bless.

20. Earthy Mama

Earthy Mama Feel my wrath... ;)

I'm sorry, I just read my post and it sounded a lot different than I wanted it to come out. I wasn't trying to be a bitch, lol. Yesterday was a bad day but today isn't so I'll correct myself. I agree that yes, some babies are ugly! Every baby is beautiful to its mother though. I'm just pissed because my oldest gets special treatment over his younger brother who I think is beautiful too. He looks more like me and since our other son was blonde and blue eyed like them(his grandparents on daddys side) hes spoiled and favored while as sweet little Noah goes, hes cute and gets a pat on the head and then they leave. So I deal with the whole pretty baby/plain baby(though he really is pretty!) thing all the time. When I saw this post I decided to be a psycho and disagree, lol. Today is a happy day so I can admit I was out of line. Sorry to hear you had to have an abortion. That took a lot of courage I'm sure.