I dont know where else to ask this

Discussion in 'Health' started by tabletop, Feb 13, 2009.

  1. tabletop

    tabletop Member

    Im seeing a physical therapist for permanent stress fractures in my back. He said if the pain persists the next step is pain management. I looked up 'pain management specialist' online but didnt get much info. Is pain management more excercise or are they just going to give me a bunch of pills?
  2. sam&ella

    sam&ella Member

    Medication, usually. Or a combination of meds & PT.
  3. salmon4me

    salmon4me Senior Member

    I've copied this to the health section. You should get responses from both sub-forums. I agree w/ the previous response, btw.:)

Share This Page

  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice