I don't know what to do

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by psychedelix, May 24, 2004.

1. psychedelix

psychedelix Member

My problem is with this girl who I've known since I was 16 who's really helped me out. She and I began a non-exclusive relationship about 3 months ago. We have been together almost everyday. Unfortunatly she is a herion addict. She can't off that shit. I don't do hardcore drugs. I drink and trip every now and then. Anyway, she ended up in jail a few days ago for robbing her mom's house. She also stole this very old video camera from my basement and left it at some other girls house. I got it back.
    Before the cops caught her she called me from her mom's house and I said "all your stuff is outside now" and "I don't want to see you again". I really miss her and I know I should be glad someone like her is away from me. but I love her so much. I want to help her. any advice?

2. kier

kier I R Baboon

try and get her to help herself....but i havent had much experience in drugs. try looking for some drug help centres etc....or talk to (ex)users who have experience. she may still care for you but doesn't want you to get hurt...just think about it as well as following your heart

3. BlackVelvet

BlackVelvet Members

she needs to go to a rehab or something, when you are on that shit, you don't care who you hurt, you are just wanting your next fix..that's why she steals things and sells them for drugs..All you can do is try to get her help and hope she gets it, before she ruins her life..her habit will only get worse, and so will the stealing and she will steal from ANYONE..I'm sorry you are going through this i wish i could give you more advice. I have relatives that are going through this same thing, and they are headed to prison probably soon because they have been arrested too many times with theft. So, my advice is to offer her the help she needs and hope she takes it. [​IMG]

4. IronGoth

IronGoth Newbie

You run. Like hell. In the opposite direction.