I dont know what to do anymore..

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by Inferno, May 26, 2007.

1. Inferno

Inferno Member

Hell my last relationship that only lasted 2 weeks she started..She was the one who asked me out.. Then the day befor we were about to go camping together she comes on MSN and gave me the bullshit line.

2. mlee27

mlee27 Member

first off let me address inferno, with age comes wisdom and right now you are very young, and unfortunatly yu are probably going to get hurt a few times before you find the right one, just be yourself whether that means being shy or not.secondly anyone who thinks just because they got used or abused or screwed by a woman doesn't mean ALL WOMEN are like that. how can you speak for so many women that you don't even fuckin know???? thankfully the women you refer to were smart enough to leave your ass, for whatever reason. and i would rather be a woman getting paid for sex then a loser who has to pay for it. there are hookers because there is always some douchbag needing to pay for sex.no wonder you have no luck meeting women, your perception of women have been completley clouded by one or two women you were wtih that were actually smart enough to see what kind of guy you are and ultimately have left you. now your oh so bitter and judgemental about all women because boo hoo you were hurt, boo hoo, get over it.

3. fexurbis

fexurbis Member

loser...bla bla bla bla....loser this that...bla bla bla...the right one...yata yata yata....blah-zay blah...I would never date a loser like you...blah blah blah...yata yata...not all women are like that (did anyone say ALL women? No.)

bla bla bla bla bla

Posts like this just make my heart bleed. I think certain men and women are just on different astroplanes...the conceptual doxa is just running parallel...there is no intercourse between the male and female worlds:

1) the idea of the loser
    2) the idea of the right one
    3) the idea of monogamy
    4) the idea of sex as use

bla bla bla