I dont know what i should do.... HELP!

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by 8footsativa_chik, Jan 4, 2005.

1. 8footsativa_chik

8footsativa_chik Waka Chang-Chang

Man i know posting this in here is guna come back and bite me in the arse one day but ohwell.

mmmkay...Situation?.

My best friend and I have hooked up twice now, the first time we werent really that drunk at all, the second time was new years eve LOL (hes also registered with the hipforums aswell and this is the only forum he reads outa the whole thing typically (hes a male of course:p), but at the moment his computer is fucked. woo!)

ANYWAY! he, both times, has been really keen to 'get it on' with me and I, admitedly have too but have also been really hesitant about doing it with him cos of the koolaz relationship we have as mates, we have so much in common and all that schmo.
    Like we help eachother out with problems in our sex life with other people and give eachother advice and stuff like that, Hes actually my best friend i suppose.

And i guess the other reason why i wont fuck him is because im starting to like him ALOT more then just a friend and if i do, I know im guna get hurt emotionally cos thats just typical me i guess,
    and because i know him too well,
    hes affraid of relationships and thinks he doesnt need them.:rolleyes:

I think im just being stupid with the getting hurt thing, and you'd think it'd be real easy to leave all my emotions at the door if i did fuck him, but thats just not me.

Which is why i made this thread, to ask for the opinions of you good people.

-Do you think i should just go ahead and do it, fuck him and get it out of my system?
    OR
    -Do you believe that fucking him will kill the really good relationship I already have with him?

It would really help if people who have been through this situation could put in their experiances too [​IMG]

(And dont say friends with benifits cos that mixed with emotions = getting hurt. Not what i need.)

2. velvet

velvet Banned

I think that when his pc is fixed and he reads this thread the problem will solve itself ;) In other words.. why don't you talk about it with him? I haven't been in the same situation so I have no input there.. but for me it usually works to just get things out in the open.. doesn't have to be in an all serious talk, start joking around, act silly and then ask how serious he is with all of this.. or sth like that ;)

3. 8footsativa_chik

Thing is, i know he'll be a real dick about it and then qiuckly change the subject. Hes a prick sometimes like that.

What usually happens afterwards when real good friends end up fucking? Do you reckon it would get all weird and stuff? I think it would.

4. sasquatch

sasquatch Member

For a lot of people (me for example), leaving your emotions at the door is near impossible. It sounds like if you continue to fuck him you are going to want to get emotionally involved. And who knows, maybe he'll come around and think that relationships aren't that bad, but maybe not. I can only suggest don't do anything thinking that you'll be able to detach yourself from your emotions.

5. lynsey

lynsey Banned

I think you would wind up feeling hurt, keep your panties on and excercise some self control you'll be thanking yourself later on especially if you have feelings for this guy.

6. London Mod

London Mod Member

I think you should not sleep with him. Instead you should arrange a meet with me and you can take out alll your pent up frustration on me:p

7. Nightenchantress

Nightenchantress Member

I am in this situation at the moment (only it's more difficult than just being friends and having sex/not having sex) and my best advice is to not.

I would suggest not doing anything but staying friends but I also understand that when you have an attachment to them, it is very very hard to just turn that off.

8. 8footsativa_chik

So, i shouldnt fuck him?
    I new i was right! haha he was wrong!

I'll try and restrain myself from jumping on him the next time I see him. BUT what do i do if he starts comeing on to me??? I know i wont be able to pull away so should i pull the whole "but we're just friends" thing or should i do it?