I don't know how...

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by missfontella, Jun 25, 2006.

1. missfontella

missfontella Mama of Da Assassins

but I keep forgetting that i'm pregnant. like if i'm sitting down watching tv and the baby kicks, I'm freaked out for about a millisecond and then I remember "thats right, i'm pregnant"

sometimes i'll do stuff that pregnant people aren't good at, like jump up too fast or kick my leg up, and then i'm surprised when it hurts " oh damn, i forgot, i'm pregnant"

its like my brain just doesn't want to accept it. like a switch cut off after Jordan

it's just weird cause its happens everyday

2. indescribability

indescribability Not To Be Continued

Ummmm....... as long as you remember to breath, I think everything should be fine :confused:

3. YankNBurn

YankNBurn Owner

A little more time and there shall be a distinctive reminder pertruding from your front that looks rather ball shaped to remind ya, but hell woman, your not old, there are pregos that jog and ect, some even do martial arts, just dont do too much, if it hurts, thats a pretty good sign to not do that one. I know you know all this but maybe your just feeling extra perky with this one, maybe it (I say this as sex is unknown) is going to be some athletic type or something?