I don't enjoy sex. What can I do?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Moro, Jan 23, 2005.

1. Moro

Moro Member

I just don't enjoy sex. Truly, I find it kinda boring and uncomfortable, and I really want to be able to enjoy it but I just don't know how.

Its not just my fiance. I've never enjoyed sex.
    I was molested as a child and think that this probably has something to do with it, but I really want to go crazy having sex. My fiance and I only have it once a week, or less because I'm never in the mood. But i want to be having it three times a day or more!
    How do all you guys do it???
    ~Moro

2. jahpiper

jahpiper Member

its a spiritual thing for me
    sex is lame without the significance
    i get off on love
    love is pure and true and real before all of the rest of the learned aspects of our character come into play in life. Read my post 'Why im wierd'.
    Look into Kama Sutra, Look into Tantric arts.
    To help you notice the urge, you can use Damiana Leaf, Horny Goat weed.
    Sex is not Simply sex. it is beyond that.
    molestation. That is a horrible horrible horrible horrible thing to happen to anyone anything anyhow. Alot of what freed me from my past was harnessing the NOW and knowing that the past is gone. Trust in Karma and the ever powerful law of 3. Love will free you.
    unfortunately western culture is bullying itself on the world and turning sex into a game. dont buy into that entertainment Bullsh!T.
    TRUTH TRUTH TRUTH.
    Omnipresent Awareness, Love and Truth Be with You Always
    NAMASTE

3. mynameisjake07

mynameisjake07 Banned

Couldn't you take some pills that increase sex drive? And you have a fiance when your only 16?

4. Moro

Moro Member

lol, I was waiting for someone to ask that question. Yes, I'm 16 and engaged, but I'm in love,a nd we wont be getting married for a couple of years anyway.
    What sort of pills are there?
    ~Moro

5. mynameisjake07

mynameisjake07 Banned

Well congradulations, personally i dont really know of pills lol dont really use any or anything. But um I donno just research on the internet or something im sure you'll find some.

6. headymoechick

headymoechick I have no idea

lately I haven't been really into it either. But I think that's because I've been with my guy for 2 1/2 years and things aren't new anymore.

does that make sense or should I still be into a few times a day?