I Don't Belong Here!

Discussion in 'Hippies' started by DizzyDew, Jan 13, 2005.

1. DizzyDew

DizzyDew Member

I need a new start, I need to get away. Everyday I am surrounded by haters, violence, and a vast empty space of desolation, destruction, and lonelyness. I am sick of having to constantly play the peacekeeper for my violent, fighting friends, sick of the daily grind, and sick of being crowded by shallow, mindless, ignorant minds who seek to destroy who I am. Bad vibes are everywhere, sucking the life out of me, bringing me to this level of negativity, and draining me of the innosence and blissfull happiness I once knew. My spirituality, and the love of a few close friends are sometimes the only things to keep me from loseing my sence of identity in this plastic place. I need to relocate somewhere where people are kind, genuinne, full of life and thrive on love. I need to meet people whom I can connect with, share stories, secrets, and ideas with. A place where I can share a hug, hold a hand, and where friendships flourish. I need a place with trees to climb, trails to hike, and water to swim. I need to feel sand beneath my feet, and sunshine on my face. Somewhere, where this silent will to brighten everything is more than an echo in my mind. I need adventure, I need to feel alive! Can anyone help me?

2. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

Have you thought about neverland? ... but the rent's outrageous.

3. clockworkorangeagain

clockworkorangeagain femme fatale

haha lodui, good call....
    ....yeah i really think you just have to let go and learnt o not give a fuck what the"others" are doing...if you want adventure create it...if you want anything that bad you can do it...you can just pack your bags and leave...there is risk in everything uno, life's a gamble, but ehy always play it straight? if you wanna win big you got to up the stakes, uno... so jump in....and remember that you dont always have to be peaceful, and pleasing...your id will just eventually explode!
    raise some hell occassionally.... i woke up this morning (afternoon...whatever) so embarrassed by some of the things i did last night (dont drink much anymore and had a big one) but im over it and happy i had a crazy crazy night...i pissed a lot of people off and made some friends...it was cool

4. jailmate

jailmate Plantenist

3yh grewin uhr air, get ah breath of real free.

5. environmental_junkie

environmental_junkie Member

I have messaged you. Please get back to me

6. gate68

gate68 Senior Member

never say never

7. Love_N_it

Love_N_it Banned

8. intercityvisionary

intercityvisionary Member

It sounds like you are in need of a Rainbow Gathering..or if you got alittle cheddar($$$), maybe Burning Man, but, for me I suggest a Rainbow Gathering cuz' its spiritual and a grand party and its the only time when it seems everyone want peace and utopia just for a while, the gatherings are always in a national forrest, clothing optional, mostly vegan or vegetarian but, there many organized groups like, knisha consciousnes, buddists,christian, pagan and just arty, creative folks who need a break from the world, lots and lots of hippies, native american, tribes who realize peace and living in harmony is possible..ya need to go to www.welcomehome.org and check out the links and the site...peace out and within.

9. RandomJunkie

RandomJunkie Member

Seek for people you'll enjoy spending time with...never be affraid of ending a friendships when it isn't one anymore.

10. RainbowCat

RainbowCat Senior Member

you seem to be pretty negative

11. Peace

Peace In complete harmony.

§ü©h îŠ £îƒë þüÐÐÿ. ΃ ëvërÿ†hîñg vvåŠ Þëå©hÿ ©£ëåñ †hëñ ñööñë vvöü£Ð þë Ðërëñ† †hë vvör£Ð vvöü£Ð þë þörîñg. ©öñƒ£î©† îŠ vvhå† måkëŠ ëvërÿ†hîñg îñ†ër늆îñg. Ðëå£ vvî†h †hë Šhî† £îƒë gîvëŠ ÿöü åñÐ ÿöü vv þë©ömë å þ놆ër ÞërŠöñ.

12. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

I'm more fun then a barrel of alligators.

13. environmental_junkie

environmental_junkie Member

Why ruin a good statement with that bullshit?

14. amyndra

amyndra Member

I also need to find some inner and outer peace. everything in my life seems to be turning upside down and i'm not getting happier nor more fulfilled. anyone to help me through, to feel the same?

//alex

15. DizzyDew

DizzyDew Member

1-14 #1
    move to Pa. Bitch

16. Brokenchantress

Brokenchantress Member

17. spooner

spooner is done.

move out of nebraska.

18. peaceful chaos

peaceful chaos Member

i know what you mean man i need a change in my life also.currently im still in school and living the "normal" life of a teenager according to society's standards but i can't really take that sort of a comformist narrowminded structure anymore so come next year ill be an official high school dropout because i choose peace and happyness over money. so basically it doesn't really matter to me what society thinks of me anymore aslong as im living my life true to myself and spreading the peace material stuff doen't mean fuck all to me anymore.

19. Moon Water

Moon Water Rena

Arizona... i hear thats where it all happens. My family is thinking about heading down.

20. Trickster

Trickster Misfit

Australia :)

We are laid back people who have a great sense of humour, will help anyone, love our footy even on the most miserable of days, we're friendly with everyone including foreigners We have rain forests and trails to hike, trees to climb in the greenest of places. We have the best beaches in the world too, from Bells and Portsea in Victoria, Bondi and Manly in NSW, Margaret River in Western Australia and Noosa, Maroochydore on the Sunshine Coast. Plenty of sand, sun and water all up and down our coastlines. In some places the city, country and beaches are within an hour of each other which is pretty special. You don't have to drive for hours to get there. The stars out at night over the Nullabor Plain, the sunset at Ayers Rock in the Northern Territory.

While we have our problems too, we don't have a crime rate to the sky, weekly murders, school shootings. We are a mulitcultural society, we grow up with numerous cultures and ethinicities and are a free country. Some say it's to our detriment that we are so far from things, but i think that's a great aspect of my country. We're not touching another country, not over crowded with people. We have 20 million which is a nice number. We're surrounded by water and are our own little island free of others.

Come for a holiday and you won't want to go back. I dare you ;-)