i dont belong here....

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by thereaperman44, May 20, 2004.

1. Mr.Moon2

Mr.Moon2 Member

Actually, don't feel that bad, my mom hasn't been the best mother (emotionally and physically abused me) but I'm still sad, she is my mom after all haha. But yeah definetly keep your head to the rising sun, and be happy. Most people would actually call me a cynic but I'm truly a very strange optimist:p. Mike Rotch, I see you're still a complete dick.

2. RxHEAD

RxHEAD Member

With some of my origianl brain cells and unaltered emotions, I feel saddened by this thread. seems as if one person was down, which I can relate. Then without warning the war began. Not with guns or weapons of mass destruction, no, with one in which can be oh so much more hurtful and damaging, the tongue.

I only hope we including myself, can reach inside ourselves and look back on a time whin we too were hurting and felt all alone.....Think to that time of emotional pain and look at your reply as if it were directed at you during this time of emotional hurt, how would this have affected you if someone else had said on line the exact words expressed twards the hurting human being who started this post.

Yes myself thousand's of miles away from each member in all directions, though my feelings are right here in the center. looking at this very screen. We may deny that words hurt, though it is easy to lash out with the fingers on the keys, only those words are absorbed by so many all over the world.

Be good to each other Peace to you all.

3. Orsino

Orsino Member

When you were here before, couldn't look you in the eye, you're just like an angel, your skin makes me cry. You float like a feather in a beautiful world. I wish I was special, you're so fucking special. But I'm a creep, I'm a weirdo. What the hell am I doing here? I don't belong here. I don't care if it hurts, I want to have control I want a perfect body, I want a perfect soul, I want you to notice, when I'm not around, You're so fucking special. I wish I was special. But I'm a creep, I'm a weirdo, what the hell am I doing here? I don't belong here, ohhh ohhhh.... She's running out again.... She's running out, she's run, run, run, run....run.... Whatever makes you happy. Whatever you want. You're so fucking special, I wish I was special. But I'm a creep, I'm a weirdo. What the hell am I doing here? I don't belong here. I don't belong here.

~ George