I Dont Believe The Lie Girls Are As Horny As Boys

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by atsizat9050, Jan 31, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. atsizat9050

atsizat9050 Members

Is what you mean, girls act less horny because they are seen as sluts if they don't?

2. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

no, not the first thing on my mind ever....sorry.....

3. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

The guys lets see your tighty whities thread which has just popped up again, is a classic example.

Only two pages, 4500 views and probably half of them from gay guys not girls

If it was a thread about pics of girls in their underwear, would have 60,000 views

Whatever bullshit excuses you hear in this thread; society-which just over half is woman themselves, your apparent failings- although im sure 99% of 24 yr old chemistry nerds the world over are in the same situation you are....

.....its all a load of shit, and eveidence is everywhere, if they were the same, you'd have billboards with guys in their underwear in front of 3 door hatchbacks trying to sell them to women, guys that post pics in the Guys lets see your tighty whities thread then deleting them a day later cos they get too many pervy messages from women

And probably most importantly, you wouldnt have to go to a brothel or get married to get laid

If everything else about you was the same, but instead of doing chemistry, you were studying to be a doctor, you'd have half a dozen.sniffing around you constantly.

The catch is, they do get just as horny as guys, but over shit thats totally messed up, that you dont really.see now, and you dont want go know anyway

4. Gongshaman

Gongshaman Modus Lascivious

Yeah right, you're like a bizzaro world Dr. Ruth

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  5. atsizat9050

atsizat9050 Members

Being a doctor means making good money. A Girl would like to hang out with someone making good money :) A woman has the power by just being a woman but if you are a man, you need to be a doctor or something to have the same power. This is the great difference between a woman and a man. Being a woman is valuable.

6. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Here's an eye opener: do YOU act as horny as you are among strangers? I guess not because it doesn't get you the reactions you'd like. So... why wouldn't girls act less horny in public (where there are people like you)? Think about it :p

7. Pieceofmyheart

Pieceofmyheart Grumpy old bitch HipForums Supporter

You can talk to Bruce Jenner and go that way...maybe you'll be more valuable. LOL

8. atsizat9050

atsizat9050 Members

in general, girls act less horny in public than men. If we compare them with each other. Am I wrong? For example I am horny and I try to talk to girls because talking to girls don't feel like talking to men, I feel different. But girls don't give a damn as long as that man is not so hadsome. This is acting less horny, isn't it? I don't care if the girl is beautiful or not. If she is not way too fat, it is always good to me. But girls expect more things in men than men expect in girls. It seems that for a girl to impress a man is so much eaiser than for a man to impress a girl. Men show public their being horny this way. If you are born a girl even if you are too fat, you won't stay without a boyfriend as long as you don't want to, being a girl is way too different. And this shows me that men act more horny. And men being horny would bother girls but girls being horny wouldn't bother men. This is why acually men try to seem less horny but what is a girl's reason? Not to be seen as a slut? In Turkey men act quite more horny than girls. Men try to get close but women try to get away.

9. NurseSteve

NurseSteve Member

Males of all primate species are more sexually aggressive than the females. Male humans just talk about it, most other primates just act on it.

10. Asmodean

You are wrong. You don't care if the girl is this or that but many other guys do. You just lowered your expectations, or don't have any. Women ignore you because they sense this. They understand you. We on here understand you.
    You are talking about men but many men that aren't a doctor or wealthy at all have nice women. Some of those men are even fat.
    A woman, and also most guys, do expect the person that wants to talk to them to care about who they are. If you only talk to them because they're from the opposite gender and not too fat it will show. I guess you just have nothing to offer. No interest in them other than that you are horny, no interesting thoughts and thus talk, just not a fun time. I could also go on about your looks and lack of money and status but as stated: lots of guys find a fun girl without being really fortunate in those things.

11. Asmodean

Most other primates can't talk ;) But you are right anyway. Just because most women aren't as sexually agressive about it doesn't mean they have a lower sex drive than guys. That they don't bother strangers with it like OP does also doesn't mean shit.
    When we keep in mind that there are guys like aszitat that could react upon it, it becomes clear to any guy with a brain why girls don't act like guys (in public). Guys with no brain (or hope) might resort to oversimplified generalisations to fool themselves.

12. atsizat9050

atsizat9050 Members

We have a saying in Turkey. Breathing is enough. Men say it for women. Does this saying make sense to you? :) Maybe turkish men are more hungry to women than american men. When I try to talk to girls, they make a sour face. If I was a girl, I would be the one who was making a sour face to the opposite gender when they tried to talk to me. This is the difference. Women expect a lot from men while men expect almost nothing from women. A man has to have abilty to get a woman but for a woman, it is enough to be a woman. Horny men will be around her. You see the point?

13. Alternative_Thinker

Alternative_Thinker Darth Mysterious

I've met a few Turkish girls in the past but they never made a sour face when I talked to them.........

14. atsizat9050

atsizat9050 Members

They usually act better to foreigners. I can never understand them. Besides, If you are an english native speaker in Turkey, you can find girls wanting to date you just to improve their english. Girls who want to improve their english will date you just to improve their english.

15. Alternative_Thinker

We need Turkish women on Hip Forums so that they can tell us how it really is, lol.

1 person likes this.
  16. atsizat9050

atsizat9050 Members

I know somebody from america who lives in Turkey. Girls who dated him dated him to improve their english. Girls who want to improve their english will talk to you. You have more luck than me in Turkey.

17. Alternative_Thinker

Just so you know, English is not my first language. :p

18. atsizat9050

atsizat9050 Members

Didn't you say you were from the UK?

19. atsizat9050

atsizat9050 Members

For example If I was sucsesful in my class, there would be girls talking to me just for me to help them pass their exams. But I am also bad, I am no help to them.

20. Alternative_Thinker

No I didn't. Not that it really matters, anyway. It's all about the vibe that one gives off. One can be a total pervert and still come across as a totally personable human being. Conversely, one can be a total prude and still come across as a creep. How one carries oneself has a lot to do with how one is perceived by others.

1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.