I don't believe in drug use.

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by lover/young_peace, Jan 2, 2005.

1. Orsino2

Orsino2 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I did... and I still do, but I never have been "big" on it... I really don't care so much anymore... to tell you the truth, the last time I did it was today, and I realized, I really was only doing it because my friend wanted it and I just happened to be there. I just don't care about it... I just feel too down to care about it right now :p... I don't care for alcohol at all... or cigarettes... just the stinky green every once in a while. But, I'm really caring less about it... I'm not going to be against it. I've never hurt anyone by doing it, but the only reason I did it is because I like to write during and see what kind of things I come up with... :p

2. lover/young_peace

lover/young_peace Senior Member

Yeah... people say when you're high you can reach new levels of creativity. But that's cheating. :D You can get there without chemicals, I swear. Drugs are just getting there the easy way. People don't realize the strength of their own minds.

3. Mui

Mui Senior Member

Not so much creativity as just seeing and feeling new shit that youve never felt before.

4. karmagonnagetya

karmagonnagetya Member

i want to eat that cookie

5. Orsino2

Orsino2 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Ooh... I've done it the hard way many times. I just felt like trying the easy way for once but found out it doesn't really matter much in the end because I can't manage to type sometimes, while under the influence. I end up forgetting passwords... or typing really freakishly odd things... :p not like there's a difference in my normality... but normality doesn't exist.