I didnt write this i got it off something else

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by interval_illusion, May 21, 2004.

1. interval_illusion

interval_illusion Deceased

i also do not feel like editing it for pick and choose what is relavant. rush annoys me so much....even more then oprah.

fuck i lost it..... cause i copied something else....

okay, apparently he said that the way the u.s. soldiers treated the iraqie prisoners is "no worse then a college fraternity or society prank"

WTF....what a loser. he makes me so mad.

2. Willy_Wonka_27

Willy_Wonka_27 Surrender to the Flow

i think what the soldiers where wrong and i think "hazing" is wrong

3. xdancingbarefootx

xdancingbarefootx Member

i was talkin to a guy.. and i was all sad about the way they were treated.. and hes like.. but they hurt our soldier and stuff.. they kill people...

and i was thinkin.. well... thats how they were raised.. thats how their fathers taught them to think...

but we know better.... so what is our excuse for that stupid behavior?

we know the difference between right and wrong..

so theres no reason any prisoner should be treated like that...i mean.. who would wanna look at them naked anyways... the women would probably get turned on and then get pissed about that and take it out on the prisoners... i think too much... eh..

4. Willy_Wonka_27

Willy_Wonka_27 Surrender to the Flow

and they said there superior officers told them to do it...well your not supposed to follow any orders that seems questionable

5. interval_illusion

interval_illusion Deceased

you're right....

i had two people in my logic class that are in the military and they even stated that you are supposed to think for YOURSELF....that the military even tells them that and that you can be tried on it if you dont.

that said, fucking limbaugh pisses me off...

let me remember an exert from my advanced composition class- it was an essay by rush and he basically said that condoms should not be distributed by schools and then (note the slippery slope fallacy).... if they do that, why not give out cigerettes, then why not just give out heroin and needles too.

he went on to give some AWFUL statistics about condoms and AIDS.... saying thath condoms only protect against AIDS 70% of the time.

Well, im SORRY, BUT condoms are 96-99% effective IF USED CORRECTLY. i dont know WHERE he got his info. from but he is wrong.

Oh god! He so annoys me more then Oprah....which is difficult.