I did it!!!

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by rayne_lyric, Jun 7, 2006.

1. rayne_lyric

rayne_lyric Member

Who is Meli? Why is she mentioned in all of your replies to me?

(still no call... :( )

2. fuzz_acid_flowers

fuzz_acid_flowers Aqueou§ Transmi§§ion

3. fuzz_acid_flowers

ew:eek:
    idda drop kicked them:H :rolleyes:

4. Burbot

Burbot Dig my burdei

Harry Callahan: Well, when an adult male is chasing a female with intent to commit rape, I shoot the bastard. That's my policy.
    The Mayor: Intent? How did you establish that?
    Harry Callahan: When a naked man is chasing a woman through an alley with a butcher's knife and a hard-on, I figure he isn't out collecting for the Red Cross

:D

That being said, congrats rayne :D

Damn I wish Sarah and I had an opportunity to hang out together before the 16th (when all of our friends are gathering for a birthday celebration) :(

That being said. Yay for you :D

5. fuzz_acid_flowers

that was great:D
    congrats

6. Orsino2

Orsino2 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Har... some girl asked me the other day ago but it's kind of a... the person I sat with on the bus on the first day of school when I started kindergarten kind of deal.

I don't like Forrest Gump vibes like that, sometimes. They make me feel like I'm in a movie.

That's one of the problems about living in a little town--dating someone from here would get way too awkward and everyone else sees and knows it all after a couple days, so I've always avoided that. Plus most girls around here are totally insane.

7. Micha

Micha Now available in Verdana!

what a gentleman :D

8. Micha

well we were at this campground and its by a big lake and theres a beach type thing
    and those dudes were at a family reunion there
    we were swimmin and this guy comes up to us
    so we were talkin to him everything was cool
    and his cousins came over there and he says something about them cock blocking!
    so i was like wtf.
    we were just talkin again and i was like well maybe we should..get out of here..so i start goin towards the ropes(we were beyond them) and the guy kept gettin in between me and sadie
    and he got real close to my face and held onto my arm and was touchin my leg and various other parts of..me...
    and i think he could tell i was like fuck you get offa me so he started mackin on sadie..haha
    so i said hey sadie..lets race to the line..
    i thought she was just tryin to get out casually or something..or just talkin to them..
    but it turns out she told me that they were touchin her butt and the guy had wrapped his arms around her stomach
    :eek:

it was creeeppyy..

9. Orsino2

Orsino2 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

"How do you like your eggs in the morning?"

"Unfertilized."

Should have smacked the bastard in the face and been like "Yo bitch, Ima smoke a blunt... I be back in five, homes"

10. rayne_lyric

rayne_lyric Member

Oh! okay, cool. Sorry, I am not too good with the names and such.

Of course! ;)

That is pretty messed up... I hate that some guys are such assholes. I know/knew this one guy, who would literally hit on EVERY girl he saw. I thik he is 20 or 21 or something now, and I have known him for about 4 years. I have seen him hit on girls who are probably like close to 7 years younger than him, to middle aged women... MARIED middle aged women... He even hit on my sister in law, and when he saw my brother he was like "Oh, I figured you two split or something"... The guy also had a voice like Cleveland from Family Guy, and he acted like the old guy from fmaily guy... Who is like always hittin on Chris and stuff... Yeah, you know the one! Well, except he was straight, and not quite as straighforward about it all... ut you know... Last I heard he was engaged. I was like WHAT?! How is HE engaged?! Every girl I have ever heard talk about him has either been terrified or UTTERLY creeped out!

11. rayne_lyric

rayne_lyric Member

Funny story man... Hahaha.

Thanks for the congrats... But damn I wish she would call or soemthing!!! I guess I will call her again tommorow... I can't go out with her this weekend (last free night until sunday) but maybe we could schedual something... I have the sneaking suspicion that she intentionally didn't answer the phone for some reason though... either a.) is having second thoughts or b.) is enjoying making me a nervous wreck... But maybe she just couldn't get to her phone or was at the movies or something... in which case... why didn't she call me back after the movie? I mean, I left voice mail and stuff...

On a differant note, I hope you and sarah can get together before then... Why do you not think you will be able to?

12. Burbot

Burbot Dig my burdei

I don't think she is intentionally not calling. Maybe she has been busy. You never know

Acctually, I know we won't because she is busy with school and whatnot (tests and junk). But it is alright, hanging out wih only our mutual friends will be way better than all of the Young Life kids (young Life is a sort of quasi-Christian youth group thingy...I don't like most of the people in it)

13. Micha

i thought about askin him if he had some weed..

14. rayne_lyric

rayne_lyric Member

Maybe... but I don't know... The more I thinkk about it the more I think MAYBE it was intentional or something... but I really don't know. I will probably try again tommorow night...

Sorry you guys aren't gonna get to hang out before then... :( That sucks.