I did it!!!

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by rayne_lyric, Jun 7, 2006.

1. spooner

spooner is done.

just a hair under 6'1

2. rayne_lyric

rayne_lyric Member

Okay, I can understand why you don't see many women over your height...

3. Bobby.In.Sngapore

Bobby.In.Sngapore Member

Congrdz dude, im still like not able to ask out my girl but oh well. heh. its cool thou, congrdz thou dude.

4. rayne_lyric

rayne_lyric Member

I had big crushes on two girls in particular. One I was really infactuated with and the other I was flat out IN LOVE with... I never told either one. I think the stronger your feelings, the more difficult it is to ask someone out... Probably because rejection would be a lot worse if the love of your life turns you down, over some girl you are just friends with...

But everyone is differant.

5. indian~summer

indian~summer yo ho & a bottle of yum

thats awesome man :D
    i'm glad it worked out for you
    the 'maybe' thing is funny tho, cause i did that today when some guy asked me out

6. rayne_lyric

rayne_lyric Member

Thanks! What were your intentions when you told the guy maybe? Had you just never thought of him in that way, or what? That is to say, if you don't mind my asking.

7. indian~summer

indian~summer yo ho & a bottle of yum

i don't know my intentions, the guy was a stranger that i just met, he was cute tho so...maybe :p
    i don't know what'll happen

8. Micha

Micha Now available in Verdana!

i wish i got hit on by random strangers:p

except the black dudes in the lake who pretty much molested me and sadie... :(
    :eek:

9. lalalamort

lalalamort Fucked up upstairs

hahah you're short....one of my friends is 5'9" ad we always pay him out.....hahha

no offence intended

10. rayne_lyric

rayne_lyric Member

None taken man. Actually, I don't get made fun of because most of my friends are around my height too. We stick together so one of us can keep watch while the others of us graze. This way, we can warn each other of an upcomming predator and give ourselves time to run into our underground tunnels until it is safe to return to the surface.

Or maybe that is prarie dogs...

11. Timetraveler

Timetraveler Banned

You poor bastard! Didn't anyone ever tell you: Never chase after a woman or a bus...there'll always be another one along soon! Just kidding, but now you've opened up a pandora's box of events that will forever rock your world!! You're doomed to all the wiles, comforts, love and heartbreaks that women heap upon us poor unsuspecting males (tongue firmly placed in cheek, ladies). The absolute coolest part of reading your letters is knowing that you are setting yourself up for the ultimate in life's experiences...meeting HER! The ONE! The most incredible, most mind-boggling, earth-stopping person that literally walks out of your dreams and turns you to the consistancy of Jell-o. All your own thoughts, emotions, fears, dreams, likes, dislikes and spirituality are seemingly recreated in this beautiful person whose eyes, smile and movements become all you see in the world. And when you can't believe it gets any better, she shares her own thoughts, emotions, fears, dreams, likes, dislikes and spirituality with only you, and she tells you so! But the road to this ONE doesn't have a map, is fraught with road-side attractions that are tempting, alluring and cheap facades. To be enjoyed, sure. But give yourself time to travel down the road a bit before you start looking for that trailer court when what you really want is Graceland! Best of luck, Amigo! And if you're wondering...oh yeah...I found HER! And, like you, we make sure it's equal. We're both on pedestals. Ciao!

12. rayne_lyric

rayne_lyric Member

Oh congrats on finding "her". I don't have any idea, and sort of doubt that this girl is my "one" or "her", but you never know do ya? But yeah, thanks for the post and the advice and the saying things that actually make me a little more nervous... :D

13. rayne_lyric

rayne_lyric Member

I tried calling ehr twice... and she isn't picking up the phone... The suspense is killing me... And I feel like laying down on my bed listening to The Places You Have Come To Fear The Most (the whole CD... several times) by Dashboard Confessional in the dark

14. Micha

listen to physical graffiti

15. rayne_lyric

rayne_lyric Member

Hmm... I am really feeling some emo stuff right now though. Led Zeppelin is great and all (although I do prefer their older stuff...) but I am really in more of an emo mood than a Led Zeppelin mood...

Though I may listen to A Mark, A Mission, A Brand, A Scar by Dashboard Confessional... It isn't as depressing...

:mad: Why won't she call me back...

16. fuzz_acid_flowers

fuzz_acid_flowers Aqueou§ Transmi§§ion

:D

17. Micha

oh gawd no.

and meli..stop laughin at me!

18. fuzz_acid_flowers

fuzz_acid_flowers Aqueou§ Transmi§§ion

hey it happenes to the best of us......ew i hate it...it's like eye rape:D

19. Micha

hmm no dear

they like grabbed us and stuff
    lol

20. rayne_lyric

rayne_lyric Member

Whoa... That is really weird and wrong... If I were a girl in that situation, I'd probably be terrified they WERE gonna rape me or something... Hmmm... You shouldn't go anywere like that again without a male chaperone... I volunteer. :D ;)