I could use some help

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Luther, Jan 12, 2005.

1. Luther

Luther Member

I have not smoked marijuana since last April. Someone I knew had been getting weed for me, but he decided to quit, so I decided that I should take a break too. Ever since then I have mangaged to go on without it, but at this point in my life I really need it again. Unfortunately I am not in school at the moment, and the few friends that I do have do not smoke weed, so I don't know anyone to ask. I am 19 years old, so I can't go to bars and ask. I think there might be some people who smoke weed at my work, but I couldn't ask them because I don't really know them well. Where would be a good place to look for some people that would help me out, and what kind of people should I look for, and what should I say and how should I act? I am not a very outgoing person, so social situations like this are awkward for me. Any advice, any details, will really help.

2. guitarslinger

guitarslinger Schwa

follow the smell

3. Luther

Luther Member

And then what?

4. VWHippieBus

VWHippieBus Member

At almost any concert you can find some. Just be careful who you ask. Like guitarslinger said... follow the smell.

5. Psychedelic Moss

Psychedelic Moss Member

try going to concerts you think might attract potheads, i've been to plenty where people just light up right next to me... and it's pretty easy to ask someone if their lighting up right next to you. best of luck to you in your search.

6. Luther

Luther Member

Concerts, not the kind of concerts I go to. What about the mall? Fast food places?

7. elduderino

elduderino Member

i don't think there's a specific fastfood chain where only smokers and dealers are welcome? why would you think you can find dealers there? strange....

8. mynameisjake07

mynameisjake07 Banned

If I were you I would go to some college near you. Just ask around for some bud and you'll get it pretty fast

9. PeRrY

PeRrY Member

Grow your own......

10. JamesR420

JamesR420 Member

look for Hippies and Hookers is my advice. Try the concerts to man therell be some there, kottommouth kings, ICP, Twizted, Most Rap, alot of others will have people blazing there.

11. Jabbawaya

Jabbawaya Member

This is one of my concerns for the future... where to find bud when I'm in a new place

12. Luther

Luther Member

There is a junior college near by. But I don't know anyone there. I would think that just going up to people I don't know and asking if they can hook me up with weed would not get a very good reaction. Or am I wrong, and is this they way it is done?

13. NEMISIS

NEMISIS GONE

Yes, grow your own, or go to Amsterdam.

14. smiley420

smiley420 Member

Move to Amtsredam . i is...... lol grow ur own.........ask the stoner in ur family....(every family has a stoner)lol again.... MOVE TO AMSTERDAM

15. mynameisjake07

mynameisjake07 Banned

I think people would be more than happy to make a couple dollars off of somebody. I donno I dont think people would get mad or anything...its worth a shot

16. Luther

Luther Member

I am the stoner in my family.

17. Jabbawaya

Jabbawaya Member

Here here!

18. mynameisjake07

mynameisjake07 Banned

lol arent we all?

19. Jack_Straw2208

Jack_Straw2208 Senior Member

dude, go to a local concert (for local bands) that have lots of teens ish... localy, the crew tends to have lots of shit... just walk up to someone suspicious looking (lol) and be like, "hey, nice weather we're having... got any nugs?"

20. MikeE

MikeE Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

(my emphasis)

If you think that you need it (and are not in a medical situation), I recomend that you don't get it. If you want it, that different.