i could have started a cult

Discussion in 'True Confessions' started by Deranged, Feb 10, 2009.

1. Deranged

Deranged Senor Member

when i first started losing my mind, i was simultaneously getting into the occult and was convinced i was buddha. anyway, i ended up actually convincing a couple people that i was buddha. ended up losing it real bad and committing myself, but shite, i coulda been like charlie manson and shi'ite

2. Gumby

Gumby Banned

But in reality you just reminded readers of this forum that there is no shortage of morons on the planet...

3. RandomOne

RandomOne Member

really, you lost your mind and it's back now? how did that happen? what did it feel like to lose your mind? how aware were you that you were losing it? what did they diagnose you with?

4. foxer

foxer Member

The Jonestown Cult storie was on T.V. last night. Who in the world would inject kids with cyanide, Thats incredibly messed up.:(

5. Xac

Xac Visitor

Dont forget, you need morons or at the very least want them.

6. Nina123

Nina123 Member

what did they diagnose ya with?

7. Gumby

Gumby Banned

Yeah, they are quite entertaining at times...

8. polecat

polecat Weerd

I was thinking of starting a 2012 cult with a friend. I'd be the messiah calmly predicting the day of judgment, and he'd be that essential first believer that would convince everyone else I'm legit. We figured it would be pretty easy to convince people that the world would end in 2012 because there's already all sorts of conspiracy stuff for us to use and that would get rid of all the work. Then we could have sex with lots of virgins and live off members for a couple years. A damn fine idea.

9. Dougie on the Mountain

Dougie on the Mountain Member

A three person cult? Sign me up as long as I get officer status.

10. inky-moonshine

inky-moonshine Member

I tell people on a regular basis that I am the soul purpose for and creator of the Universe. They give me funny looks...

11. MaximusXXX

MaximusXXX Senior Member

Yeah....I could have started a cult like a dozen times.

Several times I went to a party, got wasted with a few people I had never met before and started talking about some pretty wayward shit and they agreed completely.

.......your point?