I can't wait to shop

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by missfontella, Jun 26, 2006.

1. missfontella

missfontella Mama of Da Assassins

Shallow and materialistic, I know, but I can't wait. When I get a good job, I can't wait to get new furniture (never had any before), baby stuff (matching), bad ass career suits for me, and cute clothes for the kids. Don't get me wrong, we are ok but it will feel so fucking good to surrounded by things you like and actually picked out. When my home, my clothes will say more about me than "I'm broke as hell"

2. DroopySnoopy

DroopySnoopy The ORIGINAL Dr. Droop

I had to fight back the urge to post a link to Hollister.. (haha, I know Fitzy is right behind me thinkin the same thing right now! lol)

I am about to buy some new furniture for my house soon, too. up for a big promotion, and it's time to update the lifestyle, as well...

3. indian~summer

indian~summer yo ho & a bottle of yum

hmm i know what you mean having new stuff is really great, and hard for me values wise(anti-consumerism/corporations)...i am currently a broke ass and everything i own screams 'i am a dead beat' but its how it is...congrats though :D
    have fun with it :D

4. LuckyStripe

LuckyStripe Mundane.

I know the feeling! I have the same old furniture and stuff I've had forever- including a dresser I had since I was a kid. Someday I can't wait to decorate with new stuff.

5. missfontella

missfontella Mama of Da Assassins

sadly...I need a job first but I'm well on my way

6. YankNBurn

YankNBurn Owner

I have some old stuff, some new stuff but happy with what I have.