I can't think for myself... I NEED YOUR HELP!!

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Lodog, Aug 26, 2005.

1. Lodog

Lodog ¿

I just decided I'm burnt out on this place and as I so often do I'm gonna leave for a while, but I'm gonna let you (john Q hipforumer) decide whether I stay away for good or not. I rarely if ever post anything relevent to the conversations, my jokes are pretty lame at best, and I haven't had a thread constructed by me reach past 20 replies in fucking 3 years. So I beseach you... should I stay or should I go?

2. jerry420

jerry420 Doctor of everything Lifetime Supporter

its good to take a break

3. NaykidApe

NaykidApe Bomb the Ban

I think the problem is that you're just not sick and twisted enough.

If you want to be one of the Hipforums in-crowd here's some stratagies you might want to consider;

Do more and stronger drugs

Inflict a massive headwound on yourself

Become fanatical about something so rediculous and offensive that not even the other sickos will tolerate it

Pick out one other forum member and start arguing randomly against whatever they say without offerring any kind of point of your own.

Post universally offensive pics

Purposely do something to get yourself banned repeatedly

4. happyhippyflower

happyhippyflower Sucker Punch

just tooke 4tylenl threes, downed a 13 pack of coors and stucka fork in my temple wile bendin over to do my line.
    i also beleve the webmaster of this site works(d) wiht the cia n now there is a huge database on all us. disgree? then i fucked yer grandmother last week
    and puncht your handicapp child in his face n wiped your grandpops diaper on the kid
    nakey, i dont think--i know u dunt relly know the deal here an dyou need to seak some sort of evaluation of yer brain. titlick

[​IMG]

5. Lodog

Lodog ¿

Hahaha, That's funny. I bet you kill you.

6. alex714

alex714 To the Left

we all come back anyways