I Cant Tell If Shes Interested Or Uncomfortable?

Discussion in 'Lesbian' started by saturnisking, Jun 20, 2017.

1. saturnisking

saturnisking Members

Hello, so I have this dilemma I need advice with. theres this girl at work. One day I smiled at her ( just to be nice) and ever since then I noticed her looking at me more often than normal. As I walk by, she'll turn her head to follow me in her sights, plays in her hair, smiles at me every so often and stumbles over her words when I try to talk to her. Here's where it gets confusing. When I walk into the break room sometimes, she immediately walks out (this happened more than once) I followed her on instagram and she didnt follow back. I even liked some of her pictures (recent ones) to get her attention some more. Nothing. Seems uninterested. Maybe she heard I was a lesbian, and took my smile as something more and is now trying to see how often I look at her. I look at her often because I can sense her looking at me, but as I look at her shes looking first !!. Im confused. I did unfollow her on instagram because if she is intimidated/ uncomfortable with the fact I like her I don't want to creep her out anymore. But if she is interested, I dont want to miss a chance. Whats your POV?

2. abarambling

abarambling Banned

It seem like it's easier to know someone's sexual orientation if they're straight, because I think heterosexuality is still the highest rating sexual orientation regardless of the recent increase in people coming out. In saying that, I think it's a little difficult mating when you're another sexual orientation, because like I said... people are more likely to be straight or at least identity at that moment with being straight. In other words, I have no idea how people can tell someone is anything other than straight. So, if you have any amount of 'gaydar", I suggest putting that to use. I mean if you make the honest mistake of thinking she is anything else, other than straight... I personally think that's fine. It's not the end of the world. Go ahead ask her out or if you want to take it slow... talk to her. If she says she is not interested because her sexual orientation doesn't match yours... that's fine. It's not like you were coming on to her, so she shouldn't be weirded out. And it's not like you got horribly rejected, so it's not like you should be weirded out. I do think if you take things slow, though... if anything backfires... it won't hurt as much. So, I do think you should talk to her. But, If you want to ask her out. By all means, do it. Asking out is not the same thing as a come on.

All in all, I think you should just make the first move. I think you should make a gradual move rather than a fast one. Possible outcomes that I see are she rejects you because her sexual orientation doesn't match, she rejects for another reason, or she is just as willing as you are. If she rejects for whatever reason, it shouldn't be weird afterwards, but sometimes it happens. If she doesn't reject you, then... happy mating and congrats.

On a last note, you have really nice typing on here.

1 person likes this.
  3. You could always ask her if she's interested. Or imply that you're interested or something. Try making seductive eye contact or something and see what happens. If she hates you for being a lesbian you can have a laugh...otherwise the worst that can happen is you'll make a friend right? I dunno.

1 person likes this.
  4. abarambling

abarambling Banned

Aw, you're sweet for liking both are comments.

I hope it goes well.

Make sure the sexy eye contact doesn't come off creepy, lol.

5. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

Look at her fingernails.

6. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

Ask her out, but make sure it's something that couldn't be considered a 'date'. See if maybe she'd be interested in hanging out with you and some friends or something like that. You should be able to tell something by her reaction to being asked at least. And if she says yes then you'll have an opportunity to get to know her a little better.

7. Candybuttons

Candybuttons Sweet Member

Why the nails?

8. Noserider

Because she's down with going wrist-deep in a hoo hah, she'd better have short nails.

It's more of a stereotype of heterosexual and homosexual women than a truly accurate barometer. Not all straight women have long nails, and not all lesbians cut them down do the cuticle, but usually any woman thinking of getting some will have to have trim nails. I still carry an extra pair of panties, a file and nail clippers in car in case I get lucky.

9. Candybuttons

Candybuttons Sweet Member

Well that's interesting I didn't know that. Ok I have to ask, Do all lesbians shove their whole hand up each other vagina?
    If so, WHY? Why not just use a dildo? Sorry if I seem ignorant, I guess I am because I have never been able to ask private questions before.

10. Noserider

LOL I don't know. I'm certainly not qualified to speak for all lesbians. And dildos are cool too. It's not one or the other.

Anyway, it's one of the things we look at to determine the sexuality of someone we're not sure about. Especially if she's a well groomed femme girly-girl type who has impeccable feminine grooming except for her nails. If she's kind of boyish all over, the nails don't tell you much; she could be a heterosexual tomboy type.