i CANT TAKE IT!

Discussion in 'All in the Family' started by AlawlessLulu69420, May 17, 2007.

1. AlawlessLulu69420

AlawlessLulu69420 Member

THANK YOU!!!!!!! the fucking wal mart is 10 mins away! and all country roads so its not like you CAN get into an accident. yes i agree it has turned me into a rebel now. my grandma keeps telling my mom that just let me go and do what i want, its not like i wanna go party (waiting til im 18) :D but if you dont let me go, im gonna do it SOMEHOW like ALL teenagers! look im not a goody two shoes ok my parents wouldnt let me see my boyfriend, too bad i did it anyways. they have to give me a chance if they were really that worried about me going then they shouldve went with me. theyre controlling me until they CANNOT controll me anymore. parents are doing tha and thats why you have so many rebel teens hanging around now...

2. freeinalaska

freeinalaska Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

well lawlesslulu just so long as you pay for the car, the insurance, your own food and board, and you don't live with your parents, in their house, then you can do whatever you please. Remember these times when it is your time to be a parent of a 17 year old. I'll bet you forget all of this shit when you are the adult.

...And like I said, it's the fault of all of us loving and careing parents that you teenage kids turned out to be assholes. I should have just let any kid of mine do anything they wanted, anytime, with the family car and money that they wanted to. Maybe then I would be cool.

3. Luz

Luz Member

Alaskan guy,whats the point of your words? anyway, i am different girl and i like that ,plus just so you know i am popular in my real life and lot of guys would die just to go out with me,thanks father for your kindness, chaow

4. AlawlessLulu69420

AlawlessLulu69420 Member

sure im gonna own my car and have insurance but it will take a while til i move out. but its not like ill come home drunk every night, im just saying i WANT to go out and hang around, not stay at home and do nothing, no you're wrong, i wont forget all the good times i have thats why people THINK BACK when they were young and carefree. i dONT want to be stuck in this house even though im 18 and have my rights to go out and even if they dont let me back inside for whatever reason, ill simply move out then. im not speaking whats on my mind, im speaking for everyone else's. i do everything for my parents, grocery shopping, taking my sister places (which is a DRAG!) im sure my parents will allow it i just cant come home wasted or high. which i wont. i just need to go out, its been too long :(

5. freeinalaska

freeinalaska Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Lawlesslulu, I know many, if not most, parents are too controlling with their teenagers. Sometime it is deserved and alot of times it is not. Mostly they are just trying to do what they think is best. I think back to being young all the time when dealing with my kids. (Six total, with four between 15 and 20.) I've really only had a truely hard time with one, but all of them have thought me unfair and mean for not letting them do something they wanted at some point. I don't know your situation really is, but all I do know if you fight your parents too hard is just makes things worse.

peace and love

6. Kaid

Kaid Member

So one day you will be mature and able to take care of yourself. Worry about making all of your own decisions then. I find it hilarious this whole notion that if you love your kids you let them do whatever they want. Yea right. That is the opposite of caring. If you are so damn grown up, move out. Many of us do it in our teens. I was out of the house at 15. Had a full time job, car, insurance, rented house, bought my own food and went to school. Try it out if you are so mature.

7. Riggs

Riggs Banned

It's hard for parents to let go. They know that they will have no choice when you get of age, but the love for you over powers them, and this is why they do this.