i can't smoke no more!

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by *~*Giggles*~*, Jan 6, 2005.

1. *~*Giggles*~*

*~*Giggles*~* Member

I got bad bad asthma from my ma smoking when i was in her tummy. And i tried to smoke weed and i finally relised i can't do it anymore. i really wanna find out a way to smoke with out getting an asthma attack. please help!!!!!!!!!

2. London Mod

London Mod Member

Buy yourself a vapourizer.
    These are the best things that have been ionvented. They can however be quite expensive.
    I purchased q Master Blaster for £40 and it works just fine.
    What they do is heat the weed so the vapours fill the container and then you smoke that. It is all without burning so smoke is more or less non existant.

3. headymoechick

headymoechick I have no idea

yup vaporizors work great. I have to use them when I' sick or my asthma acts up too. It's weird to get used to though. I enjoy blowing out smoke. but you gotta do what ya gotta do.

make brownies and stuff. that always works great too.

4. Willy_Wonka_27

Willy_Wonka_27 Surrender to the Flow

yep vap. and eating are the only things i can think of

5. Lady_Pink_Floyd

Lady_Pink_Floyd Member

Eat it! lol. yeah my friend Dan has the same thing and he's bummed about about it.

6. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

what the hell? how do you get asthma from your mum smoking before you were born?

anyway, just smoke it in a bong, take it slow, and it will be fine for you.

vapouriser should aleviate all your problems, because weed is actually good for asthmatics, which most people done realise, its just the smoke from burning plant material that can cause some problems

7. TrippinBTM

TrippinBTM Ramblin' Man

I agree, Bill...that's weird. I heard that lots of asthmatic people smoke weed to help their condition (and that it's the #1 drug used by asthmatics...I haven't confirmed that yet, tho). THC opens up air passages, so it seems like it would help. But I guess if you tried it and found it doesn't help, then you know for yourself. Everyone is different.

Anyways, you can always eat it, but that's hard because you need more weed, and because it's harder to dose it right. Vaporizers might help, try that and see if it's hard on your lungs.

Well, I'm just repeating everyone else now, so I'll end here.

8. volatileBunny

volatileBunny Member

What you gotta do is get yourself some needles, and figure a way to introveniously inject weed into your veins... please tell me if this works, because I'll buy you lunch in that event...