I can't resist touching her. Please don,t judge me.

Discussion in 'True Confessions' started by Sinead 1965, Sep 24, 2018.

1. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

2. Sinead 1965

Sinead 1965 Members

Me...me...me and only me...Let me tell you about me and what I did and what I want and think and feel...Listen to me...Be my audience...Don't have any wants and needs of your own...Just be here for me....Let me tell you about me exclusively and I will be your best friend....Don't ask me to take turns or have to listen to you very often....It's sure draining to be around this needy and self centered touchable woman. I want to stop this. But i just can't. She is so radiant and tall and big and soft. I am too sexually attracted to her. To be honest the reasons I'm drawn to her are her looks and her clothes. She dresses in mainly form fitting satin and silk fashionable clothing. She is always on high heels and full make up on. Often when my hands are rubbing her through her satin and silk clothes i get groinal responses. She is objectively very attractive, much hotter than any woman I've ever slept with.

This touchable woman always talks about the stuff that matter to her. It don't even phase her that she is having a one-sided conversation as long as i am her audience. Also she is upper middle class,stuck up snob. She is completely stuck up, spoiled and arrogant. She acts like she is better than a lot of people and it really pisses me off sometimes. She uses the term "cocktails" instead of "drinks" when we are going (usually after the group meetings) to have a drink. She also got bent out of shape when we were at Starbucks the other day and there were a few coffee grinds floating around in her coffee. I said, big deal, they will eventually sink to the bottom, but she insisted on getting a new cup of coffee poured for her. It happened again, and she said, forget it, I'll just drink water. .

This touchable woman has some form of dependency complex. She is unquestionably straight with absolutely no homosexual tendencies. She perhaps is a bit homoerotic.

3. newbie-one

newbie-one one with the newbiverse

can you give me the tl;dr?

4. touchable

So cringey

5. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Imagine if somebody spoke or made a grammatical error.. And she was only ... moistly touchable. :persevere:

6. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Mostly doucheable ;)

Irminsul likes this.
  7. Driftrue

Driftrue Banned

Toastily crunchable

8. quark

quark Parts Unknown

Please massage me while I wear a power suit with large shoulder pads. I will PM you.