I can't resist touching her. Please don,t judge me.

Discussion in 'True Confessions' started by Sinead 1965, Sep 24, 2018.

1. la Principessa

la Principessa Old School HF Member

I seriously don't feel bad for you. You know it's wrong but you're constantly replying with a story saying the same excuses over and over. Get off this forum and go see a therapist and stop going to those meetings. Plain and simple.

Philky likes this.
  2. Sinead 1965

Sinead 1965 Members

Thank you Principessa,.I know i'm sick and screwed up. What troubles me is that these fetishes i have, taken over my personality. I have difficulty controlling my actions.I receive gratification from touching and rubbing this woman through her satin and silk clothes, it arouses me allot. All of the people that know me have no idea about my psychological problems. What they notice is that i haven't had a girlfriend for a long time. I am a 53year old woman and have had this fetish since i was around 16-17. This is how its been for as long as i can remember. I was damned with this curse we call fetishes. This satin and silk fetish is my problem.This fetish is terrible and i need help. I need real help. What do you think? Am i a pervert or obsessing?

3. Why would anybody hate you? You have a problem. It's not revolting. It just comes off as silly. IMO

4. You seem to get off just talking about satin and silk.

la Principessa likes this.
  5. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

you dont get to just tack on ''dont judge me'' to this crap you are posting and expect people not to judge?

you know who else will judge you?....an actual fucking judge...in a court room

if you really wanted help you would get it....it seems you also get a thrill with telling others about your perversion because everyone knows there is no help here.....other than possibly links that you can search on your own....get real help

6. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

start with the family doctor

7. Sinead 1965

Sinead 1965 Members

Please don't laugh at my fetishes I did not choose them. It is like, because of all these sexual feelings, I have forgotten what emotionally feelings towards women is like and I haven't had a emotional obsession on a woman since I was 37years old. I have difficulty controlling my actions.I receive gratification from touching and rubbing random tall curvy well endowed women dressed in satin and silk clothes, it arouses me allot. But what exactly is harmful about it? These women my "victims" are physically stronger than me.I am masculine but i am 5ft2 tall and skinny. I am just a skinny, short, tiny, ginger woman.Standing next to these women i look like a midget. I am physically completely harmless. Am I just making excuses to justify my urges? I don't really know for sure .I am a 53year old woman. Is it too late for me to change?

8. McFuddy

McFuddy Visitor

Jesus fucking Christ give it a rest already.

9. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

psy·cho·path
    [ˈsīkəˌpaTH]
    NOUN
    1. a person suffering from chronic mental disorder with abnormal or violent social behavior.

it is what it is....seek a professional

10. Sinead 1965

Sinead 1965 Members

Thank you. I've been as honest as I can and that is all i can do. I've been thinking a lot about it lately and I think there's something off about me. I always felt different and I just couldn't relate to other people. I sometimes think I am a psychopath but I don't think I completely lack empathy, there are some rare times when I can somehow empathize I think. There are also some times when I feel guilty for touching and rubbing random tall curvy well endowed women dressed in satin and silk clothes but then those moments pass and I stop caring.I like to manipulate these type of women(tall curvy ultrafeminine dressed in satin and silk) into letting me touch them. I look at these women like one would view objects. I I've been doing more research on the topic and I realize my behaviors fit that of a clinical psychopath.

I've always had odd thoughts, even from a child. I'm not a bad person though "at least to most of the world", i've never been arrested. Lying is like breathing to me. I can lie SO easily, its crazy. I can look someone in the eye and lie. I am NOT violent at all. Not at all. I don't drink or smoke or do drugs. My other problem is that all the women i gotten far with were not my physical type.My whole life i can’t attract the women i find attractive. By the way, this has been an issue for me since I was 16. Maybe I am a monster -- and maybe I like that. Being an ugly short skinny masculine soft butch lesbian just leads you to a viscous circle which if your lucky enough will break one day but otherwise you will be in a dark pit for a lot of your life . I'm about 5'2", and when I'm out and about and look around myself on a typical day, most people seem well and truly taller than me (including women). I feel a kind of resentment, over having been born this height, identifying as a lesbian and being attracted to women, none of which I regard as my choice. I also feel envious of tall butch lesbians.

11. subtoy4you

subtoy4you Members

I’m a guy and maybe not an expert but two things with women, they like confident people, looks do make a difference but how you carry yourself will always do the trick. You can’t sneak feel a woman and get anywhere; me personally I would tell you to fuck guys and gals until you knock off enough dust to get back into seducing women...

12. la Principessa

There are other ways to hurt someone than physical force. You're not punching them, but you are taking advantage. No amount of talk here seems to make a difference. I think your real fetish is that you like telling people about what you do and having them tell you that you're awful. Because I can't count how many times you've told the story in this one thread. You have severe self esteem issues, first of all. Second, having a fetish NEVER excuses you from taking responsibility for your actions. Fetishes are for understanding and consenting adults.

13. Sinead 1965

Sinead 1965 Members

I'd never say any of this out loud or to anyone. But it's something I need to say and saying it to a computer screen is easier than saying it to a friend. When I look in the mirror, I don't see the person I feel like I am. And when I compare myself to the 'pretty people' , I don't feel like they're as worthy of it as I am. I am so ugly. I have some self esteem issues, but why lie to my self? If I'm ugly, why say I'm good looking? I am a realist. Most women don't care about your personality if you're ugly,ginger,short and skinny dyke. I am ugly as fuck and this ruined my whole fucking life! I am so fucking short, 5’2, with a slim & weak body. I literally look like a fucking 12 year old ugly boy. Added to this, i feel even worse when i see myself in pics next to other average and good looking people.

I personally believe that i wouldn't be perverted if i didn't look that bad...because i like life but i can't enjoy it because of this...and i just can't do anything about it...and this makes me perverted and predatory because i only know that i have one life...but still can't find any happiness. I have never wanted to hurt anyone but i fear that i am a pervert and i feel like i have a paraphilia do i?

14. Philky

Philky Members

Okay. Imagine you saw a man doing the same thing that you are doing. Would you then think it's completely fucked up ?

15. la Principessa

I give up.

16. Sinead 1965

Sinead 1965 Members

What I am trying to ask is what should I do to control my urges? I have never been diagnosed with OCD or any mental health disorder but, after thousands of google searches about paraphilia and OCD, I assume that i do have OCD or maybe I am just very paranoid. I actually derive a lot of pleasure from touching,rubbing and groping random tall curvy attractive women dressed in satin and silk, so much so that I guess you could say it's my sport or my hobby.
    That great tome of information and knowledge, The Oxford Dictionary explains a fetish as being a form of sexual desire in which gratification is linked to an abnormal degree to a particular object, item of clothing or part of the body, etc. Other equally illustrious sources give greater detail or cover a wider range of possible explanations but to me they all hint at being about something specific.

My fetish is more broad ranging and simplistic than that. I have a thing about women's bodies and the way they display their curves with the satin or silk clothes they wear. Nothing unusual in that I hear you say but to me it is. Once I see the right package of body and clothing my urges are almost uncontrollable as I go all out to get my hands on the woman in question.

I actually get a buzz out of the adrenaline surge as the excitement of contact grows. I just can't get enough of it; so much so that it's like a drug. If I don't get a regular fix, I'm sure I would fall apart. I have to go to great lengths to satisfy my urges. I tend to target these women. I never cease to be amazed at how many let themselves be touched by me without making a scene or trying to stop me. The first touch takes them by surprise and takes a while for it to register, so much so that it is usually dismissed as accidental contact.

17. Driftrue

Driftrue Banned

MANY PEOPLE HAVE TOLD YOU WHAT TO DO: SEEK PROFESSIONAL HELP IN REAL LIFE.

McFuddy likes this.
  18. Driftrue

Driftrue Banned

Or go and ask another website.

19. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Dear Sinead,

You My Dear Are What We Refere To As "A Troll"...... Now You Have Had Your Fun

Why Not Be A "Good Girl".........And "Piss Off"....... Just A Thought...... :D

Cheers Glen.

McFuddy likes this.
  20. McFuddy

McFuddy Visitor

Do you listen to glam rock while you sexually assault this woman?