I can't get passed it, it's driving me insane.

Discussion in 'Mental Health' started by zeromelith, Dec 2, 2018.

1. The point is that they don't understand psychosis. They got out of their way to make things as creepy as fucking possible. And by the way, one of the guys who made me lie on the table while they strapped me down was so immature that he was like, "I thought YOU were going to rape ME." So that's what you're dealing with. Not professionals.

I think many of the doctors understand that they're dealing with people who don't know what's going on, and they don't do anything to help. In fact, they will straight up play on your delusions and lie to you, maybe in a really stupid effort to calm you down, but in effect making things worse, because typically you can't distinguish fantasy from reality. One "professional" offered me a badge and told me that it would grant me access to areas only the FBI and CIA and police could access. Was this helpful at all? No, it wasn't. I could have just as easily in that moment bought her bullshit and developed a whole different delusion from the one I was having. Another doctor evidently wore a contact which made him have two pupils in one eye. Is that appropriate? Either that or one of his eyes was just fucked up, in which case I'm sorry, but that shit is terrifying to a person suffering psychosis. Do they know they can do whatever the hell they want because the only witnesses aren't reliable sources because they suffer from psychosis? I happen to think so, in many cases.

I don't know about the ER. Once you get into the psych ward, though, it can be a whole different story, depending on the place, and some of the places are very bad. Some of the places don't have grown ups working in them at all. The people are mean and scary and inappropriate. Someone ought to do an undercover op in one of these places and see what happens. If the staff weren't creepy enough, you have psychotic roommates telling you they could just kill somebody.

It might be a troll, or it might be a person suffering from psychosis. If so, they don't need people telling them to get help and treating them like they don't belong. I've had psych ward doctors make up things that I've supposedly said on paper as well, so I know it happens. Whether they do it to be cruel or they honestly don't have the patience needed for their field or they're just dumb, I don't know.

Skratch likes this.
  2. You don't know me. You don't know what you're talking about. You're a buffoon.

3. Derp..."this isth obviusly a troll post not a person stuffering psthychosis...here isth a picture of my muscels...ladiesth impressed? maybe i post more in other threads...derf"

That was my impression of you, by the way, Cat on a nightstand.

EloiseAtThePlaza likes this.
  4. zeromelith

zeromelith Members

It seems as if the only person suffering from psychosis here is cat, please, let me hear you talk about compassion, empathy and love for your fellow humans in-between belittling and insulting strangers online. Show me the song of your people.
    psy·cho·sis
    /sīˈkōsəs/

noun
    1. a severe mental disorder in which thought and emotions are so impaired that contact is lost with external reality

Last edited: Dec 3, 2018
    Driftrue likes this.
  5. deleted

deleted Visitor

Oh good lord .. I aint even reading 95% this shit..

Sig and zeromelith like this.
  6. zeromelith

zeromelith Members

Ha! the douche either got banned or deleted his posts.

7. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Ha, ha, ha...lol...[​IMG]

8. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

3 judges?

9. zeromelith

zeromelith Members

yes, if you could even call them that, it was hardly a trial or anything.. maybe lasted 5 minutes where the judge attacked me based on false records and doctor agreed. what I don't get is if I was somehow a threat to myself or others, how would this make me want to do either one even a teeny bit less? If anything it would just make me want to do either of those things more. Drug dealer logic... i'm pretty sure the judges were all drug dealers too, it's a big fuckin joke.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2018
  10. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Well, thats the part that made me sceptical.

Cant think of a kind of trial that has three judges. Unless you are actualy talking about 3 doctors at some commital meeting

11. zeromelith

zeromelith Members

If a psychiatrist wants to force their poisonous "medication" they need the approval of the board of mental health, which is a total joke because they always give them approval.

12. zeromelith

zeromelith Members

Are you serious? I didn't even list the amount of negative "side effects" i've had. All of the "mental health" drugs are designed to make people infertile and decrease lifespan, that's the last thing I need is some dickhead drug dealing "professional"

13. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Well, do agree with you on the whole anyone linked to the quasi-science that is psychology just being legal drug dealers and the whole profession garbage 'science'

But you do sound a little looney tunes

14. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

[​IMG]

Sig likes this.
  15. zeromelith

zeromelith Members

It's not a shitty skeptical attitude i'm being realistic, and i'm not schizophrenic. You'd be a little batty too if your life, and your physical health had been ruined by some cynical prick.
    You don't know what the fuck your talking about, you are a sheep. They give literally everyone a diagnosis, you're talking about the kind of people who bullshit parents into feeding their children pharmaceutical meth. I don't want to be on drugs.

16. Sig

Sig Senior Member

Yeah, you're probably schizophrenic. I deal with schizophrenics, both on and off their meds, during every shift. You're checking all the boxes. But, hey, it's not you right? It's always "them."

17. zeromelith

zeromelith Members

Sure whatever you wanna say, but you work for big pharma and are therefore biased and your arguement is invalid, quite convenient of you to just pull the "lol he's crazy" card though and ignore all the detrimental side effects of what you call medicine.

18. Sig

Sig Senior Member

Yeah, I don't work for "big pharma." Don't work in a hospital, clinic, etc....