I can't get passed it, it's driving me insane.

Discussion in 'Mental Health' started by zeromelith, Dec 2, 2018.

1. zeromelith

zeromelith Members

Forced injections are like having your MIND and body RAPED every day all day.
    I think about this all day every day pretty much. So I got trapped in a mental health facility awhile back and it was the worst thing that has happened to me in my entire life, the "doctor" basically played games with me like some kind of scared, trapped monkey, I could tell he didn't like me and it was like he was a sadistic psychopath who picked a random victim to torture. He repetitively lied to me, and the board of mental health and got me on forced injections of a really terrible drug for no good reason, I wasn't being violent towards anyone whatsoever.

Now my life is terrible, like it nearly killed me.. I won't go too far into details but I would say this has been the equivalent of being waterboarded or worse for an entire year. It nearly killed me, I think that were his intentions.Not long after the second injection I could feel my heart chugging extremely slowly, struggling to pump in little beats of 3, now i'm kind of ugly(not to be vain but I was extremely good, and/or healthy looking before this being vegan/vegetarian most of my life and very active, i'm not a judgmental vegetarian either I couldn't care less what others choose to eat) because of them and sometimes shortly after waking up the voice in my head starts screaming or it will sound like my inner voice is coming from wherever another noise is coming from and in that pitch like a mixture of me and the radio, instead of from within my head. I've lost hair and my bones are curved, I can't play the guitar anymore. it comes and goes but the skin on my head was literally peeling off with hair coming with it and also very dry facial skin/eczema. It's been a year and i'm finally able to hold it together enough mentally/physically for a job but I am so pissed! To top it all off I can't find a lawyer who will help me, and they even changed most of their records or conveniently worded them to make me look bad, which explains why the board of mental health seemed to have their minds made up before the "hearing" where one of the judges were obviously asking the doctor questions that set him up to say negative things about me. In their notes it said I has "admitted to having male sex partners" which I haven't, and even if I had, what the hell does that have to do with anything!!! The doctor was muslim mind you, so if this was in my record he should not have been allowed to be assigned to me, and I also requested another doctor over 10 times because of the way he was treating me, he came to me privately and told me that none of the other doctors would take me, which was a lie because after the board meeting I got my doctor changed. He even yelled at me during one of my visits when I told him I wasn't taking my "medication" Their records also have other lies such as my mom is a drug addict, which she is not and has been drug tested regularly for work for a long time, and that I said other things that I did not. During the hearing the older dickhead judge got the other judges to go into another room for a discussion "off the record" they came back and had made a "2 to 1 decision" to force the unnecessary injection on a non-violent person.

I don't know.. I can't seem to get over it somehow, like i'm not even myself anymore, before all of this I was a very upbeat quick-witted guy with a good sense of humor and now i'm just shell shocked, I didn't deserve this!!! Psychiatrists have too much power for a profession based entirely on lies.
    I just want justice, or to move on and I thought atleast writing this out would help or maybe someone would have good advice on doing either of those..

Last edited: Dec 11, 2018
    shylass365 likes this.
  2. McFuddy

McFuddy Visitor

You ought to see a Dr.

Sig, Orison, eggsprog and 1 other person like this.
  3. Driftrue

Driftrue Banned

Tell the media. Make a big fuss.

Sig likes this.
  4. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

paliperidone injections are serious treatment and there is no way they are given lightly...first of all they are expensive.....hospitals dont waste it.....usually a court has to order it....so I ask you....never mind what the truth is...what were you accused of doing?...tell the whole story

Tyrsonswood likes this.
  5. zeromelith

zeromelith Members

If a doctor doesn't like you, and you're under their "care" in a mental health facility it doesn't matter and the "court" doesn't care, they even told me 9/10 times they get the right to force injections. It's all about the money and nobody gives a fuck, the injection is expensive? Perfect they are drug dealers anyways. They didn't give me a chance to defend myself, I was attacked from all sides. I was accused of having a plan to commit suicide which I didn't, he just distorted my words from theoretical questions their staff asked me, even after I clearly explained this to him. Even if I had a plan to commit suicide what the hell was this supposed to do? The guy was a complete buffoon, you could see the sparkle of joy in his eyes when he looked me in the eyes and told me "you have a chemical imbalance in your brain" like he knew he was full of shit.
    I feel like a holocaust survivor.

6. deleted

deleted Visitor

most anti-psychotics meds dont have any side effect that sticks with you after the drug has been completely washed from the body. Haldol, Risperadol, Thorizine all wear off and are completely removed from the body in a few days.
    Your toothpaste had more Fluoride in it than modern psych meds ..

Whats up with the "MANIC" WALL OF TEXT tho?

7. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I'd chalk it up in the loss column, forget about it, and start over.

I don't feel like you'll ever get anywhere trying to sue them.

Go live free and avoid all doctors and lawyers.

That's my advice.

Driftrue and Orison like this.
  8. zeromelith

zeromelith Members

Risperdal definitely doesn't just leave your system just look around on the internet there are plenty of people , and from what i've gathered which seems to hold true and was not told by the evil doctor is that anything that increases your serotonin or dopamine levels increases the amount of the drug in you. For me it's been the nightmare drug you don't stop taking. I am still having effects from it a year later. I can't even have a teeny bit of caffeine or the side effects start going haywire.. you can visibly see them so there is no denying this. Search around on the net you'll find i'm not the only on.

The "manic" wall of text mind you is a man who has been tortured by this poison forced by demon people for about a year. For gods sake did you hear what i've been through?

9. zeromelith

zeromelith Members

I wish I could forget about it, but it's constantly in my face, I can't even look at my hands without thinking about it because my fingers are curved and if I have more than like a gram of sugar I get dark bags under my eyes and if i'm not directly by something making enough noise my inner voice blends with it(which has taken alot of getting used to) and often even without that, it just starts screaming.

10. zeromelith

zeromelith Members

So you're saying I have no brain or life because i'm expressing and discussing the traumatic life destroying events i've gone through, and you think that through all of the terrible things this did to me that they were possibly trying to help me? If they weren't doing illegal things they wouldn't have had to change their records. They poisoned me and changed their records, i'm not demonizing them they did it all on their own, i'm simply stating facts. Oh yeah, I know jackasses who go online discrediting victims of a corrupt government, they can read between the lines, although they have no brain or life ;]

11. zeromelith

zeromelith Members

this is what my hair looked like coming out a few months ago, scalp peeling off with clumps of hair in it, the injections were about a year ago. There is no justifying this, I am not demonizing anyone who doesn't deserve being called what they are.

12. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

So, what did you do?

It's not like they grabbed you off the street just for hypodermic target practice...

13. deleted

deleted Visitor

yes yes it does. look around where? risperidal Risperidone - StatPearls - NCBI Bookshelf
    the use of any drug will have side effects/ short term they go away after treatment of the drug stops. long term use of this drug is for mental retardation, severe psychotic patients and elderly with dementia- all who respond differently to treatment.
    and we clearly see the reason you have been taken to a mental hospital..

14. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

The way I see it, @zeromelith, I look around and the people who post on this site aren't typically desperate... reaching out for help with nowhere to turn. All that stuff is really weird; though we see it constantly. I don't want to look at your initial post because it's too long.

I read someone's post that you think someone poisoned you. I've been there. I thought I got poisoned at a rave. Nobody would believe me. But I had been drinking and my only symptom of my supposed poisoning was a tummy ache that couldn't be explained. I didn't have to fart or any of that. It wasn't a gas thing. I don't know what it was, but the hospital I went to told me in no uncertain terms that if I had been poisoned I almost certainly would have gotten nauseous. I wasn't, and so that put my mind at ease to some degree.

I can totally understand feeling very angry about being given something against your will too. But we're a reasonable people. I think the best thing I can think of to tell you is to try to be reasonable with us. :)

15. zeromelith

zeromelith Members

This is a government website, this doesn't list everything about the poison. I have seen numerous posts online by other people about the lingering effects i'm having as well that are not documented by the drug company. So no, you don't see the reason I was in the hospital, you guys don't know me and the fact that you're attacking someone like this in the mental health section of the forum is kind of sad to be honest.

16. zeromelith

zeromelith Members

I think you've taken too many mushrooms dude, because you're literally in my thread contradicting EVERYTHING about your last post, and i'm not going to waste my time or energy on you, all of that is nice but you're online showing your true colors. My fingers are fucking curved to the point I can't play guitar because of this nightmare drug, i'm not delusional.

Orison likes this.
  17. deleted

deleted Visitor

18. Thanks for turning this thread into your post about how hot you are, Cat, and I guaran-fucking-tee you that you aren't helping this person one iota so why don't you just shut the fuck up.

zeromelith likes this.
  19. When I was suffering heavy psychosis the men in white coats forced me onto a table with straps and injected me. All I tried to do was break a window with a trash can. Because they'd left me sitting in a waiting room for seven hours while suffering from heavy psychosis, as I've said, and I became convinced they were going to rape me. And well they could have, because they injected me with something that made me go unconscious. Those places are ultra creepy in a way that people don't even understand. If you think it's all fair-minded doctors being hospitable to their patients, you're wrong. The doctors are irresponsible, play tricks on the patients, sometimes try to fuck the patients, and so on and so forth. I remember one kid begging to know when they were going to let him out, and for days they wouldn't give him a straight answer. When you're suffering from psychosis, you can become convinced you've been imprisoned forever or worse.

I don't know how to explain it, exactly. Those places are like hell on Earth. The doctors, for lack of a better word, are twisted. And the food, don't get me started on the food. I will always remember the look one guy gave me when I was poking at this piece of meat that looked like human flesh. It was just like, "Don't eat that." And I did not.

20. You don't understand psychosis at all. Likely he/she is barely even paying attention to you. You're just an asshole, and can't help anyone. The worst thing to do is to tell someone to get help in that condescending way that people like you do, while not offering any other help at all. Nobody cares about your body. You look stupid and are a dork.

I don't care who he reminds you of. You remind me of every loser narcissistic prick I've ever met. You're a dime a dozen, despite how special you think you are.