I can't find his prostate!

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by PureInnocence, Jun 5, 2004.

1. PureInnocence

PureInnocence Member

Okay, I just can't find it. I stick my index finger all the way in I can, and make a come here motion towards his penis (I'm aware the prostate surrounds the base of the penis) but I find nothing... Smooth. No bump, no walnut, nuffin. Am I just not reaching far enough?

Any suggestions would help. I'm so frustrated and now that I've tried I just have to do it! lol, I really want to know if it'll make an orgasm more intense for him.

2. DarkLunacy

DarkLunacy Senior Member

Ummm... Is it you or him whose interested in this... just curious

3. PureInnocence

PureInnocence Member

Both of us are interested in this. He's just as curious as I am. Of course I would never do it if he didn't approve. We sorta maintain the philosophy, gotta try everything once. But I can't find this one! :)

4. DarkLunacy

DarkLunacy Senior Member

Awesome then. Try to get a response from him... Just kinda probe around at first and feel around. Explore and communicate and you'll find the bastard.. or maybe your fingers arent long enough

5. PureInnocence

PureInnocence Member

I'm trying to aim for the base of his penis right? How far in should that be? Maybe I need to try and get deeper.

6. geckopelli

geckopelli Senior Member

If it's as big as a walnut it's swollen all to hell.

About pea size is normal in a young man.

It's like looking for the G-spot. It's there, it's just a bitch to find- the first time.

7. Tony Montana

Tony Montana Member

fist him. hits the spot evrytyme, mang!

8. AutumnAuburn

AutumnAuburn Senior Member

I've never found anything either... I'm thinking that my fingers aren't long enough... :(

9. PureInnocence

PureInnocence Member

Thats what I'm thinking! My fingers aren't long enough... Maybe if I get him in a different position I could get in further....

10. geckopelli

geckopelli Senior Member

When the Doc checks it he makes lie on my left side with my left knee at my chest AND HE AIN'T GENTLE!

He JAMMS his finger up there.

11. PureInnocence

PureInnocence Member

Huh.. well.. I plan on being as gentle as I can! But I'll try that.. left side with left knee at your chest? Okie... :) Thanks for the tip.

12. alpacas_r_us

alpacas_r_us Member

Guys can tell if you're hitting it better if they've been aroused beforehand.

Good luck.

13. PureInnocence

PureInnocence Member

Really? He was hard as a rock once when I was doing it. But still I couldn't find it. He said he loves his ass being played with, turns him on like crazy. But he says it feels uncomfortable when I stick my finger in, like he's shitting backwards. But he's so curious about it, so we keep trying.

14. peacefuljeffrey

peacefuljeffrey Senior Member

Um, does he have a problem with not enjoying a regular orgasm without a finger up his ass?

To be honest, it seems surprising that a girl can get past the idea of putting a finger in a guy's ass -- but maybe that's just because I'm looking at it from a heterosexual guy's perspective.

A girl I fooled around with put her finger in my ass once while she was sucking me off, but apart from really just enjoying being played with like a toy, I didn't get anything special out of it. An orgasm with something in my ass feels actually a bit uncomfortable! It's like the muscle wants to contract to a certain size but the finger/object prevents it, and then it feels like the muscle will strain or tear. Not horrible, but not as good as a plain ol' orgasm, for me.

I think maybe you ought to move on to your next uncharted territory. Have you done foot worship yet? Toe-sucking is fun for both participants! :p Great way to relax, and/or get in the mood!

Feet are sexy!!!

Blue skies,
    -Jeffrey

15. alpacas_r_us

alpacas_r_us Member

Of course it's uncomfortable...it's probably much the same feeling you get when he's putting his dick in your ass. He needs to learn to live with that. That's part of ass-play.[​IMG]

It's definitely something that feels different each time it's done though. One time you may have your finger in there just right, and he'll cum almost imediately, without any other stimulation. The next time, he may need other stimulation, but still have a very intense orgasm. And still another time, he may take a while to finish and have a weak orgasm.

It's a very mysterious cavern, and it may be difficult to stimulate in the same way twice. But the fun is in trying! [​IMG]

16. PureInnocence

PureInnocence Member

lol, feet are sexy! Thanks for the advice. I'll deffinately try again, because I am a persistant little kitten, but if we can't make it work, then yes, I agree, we should move on to our next unchartered teritory.

Thanks again guys!

17. alpacas_r_us

alpacas_r_us Member

Well, I guess that's kinda up to him, isn't it? If you keep trying and nothing works, and he still wants you to do it...are ya gonna stop?

I say keep it up. Even if you don't find the prostrate, it can still feel damn good when he cums.

[​IMG]

Besides, the prostrate milking thing is kind of an anomaly anyway. Kinda cool when it's actually accomplished, but something you wouldn't want done to yourself all the time.

18. xthevalkyriex

xthevalkyriex Member

Actually, the prostate is akin to where the G spot is..only about an inch to an inch and a half up. You really don't need to use your whole finger.