I cannot get over my fear of meeting guys.

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by subshawn41, May 31, 2022.

1. subshawn41

subshawn41 closeted sub

And it's quite frustrating. What are some good tips or advice to get over this fear?

2. Steveh

Steveh Members

meet in a public place first

3. Eddy Simpson

Eddy Simpson Members

Absolutely, when I travel and meet other like minded men its always in a bar or hotel restaurant. Could not imagine just opening my door and sucking a man's cock. There's lots of like minded men who travel for work and when away from their wives like to walk the wild side of life. I too am kinda of shy and reserved until I think I found the right person to engage in the conversation. I have never went on line to find a sexual partner, its always in a public place where you can see and experience who they really are. Whether I'm in a big city or a smaller town I seem to always find a like minded man to please me for the night.

4. trieditall72

trieditall72 Members

Meet in a public place of course. Once you are to that point, you will know if it's right. My first hook up was to meet at a park. It's no different than meeting with a woman for that first time. Trust your feelings.

5. Captain Scarlet

Captain Scarlet Lifetime Supporter

Good advice .

I just wanted to add,just make sure that the guy you intend to meet is that way inclined .

I am straight and have had a couple of either Gay or Bi guys coming onto me which led to their wasted time and embarrassment .Make sure you read the signals correctly and trust your instincts .

6. EZGoing

EZGoing Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Any idea how or why you attracted their attention and their advances? … Perhaps we could learn from your savoir faire.

7. Captain Scarlet

Thats a good one . I tend to go out rather dapper/classical as I am not a hoody type person .I have to say I am a very good looking person as I have been scouted previously by a modelling agency and normally attract the attention of women . I also workout as you already know.

My normal attire is some thing like the picture which is the sports jacket denims combination .IMHO this looks really good on a slim type person . I have around 50 Sports jackets and half a dozen blazers. When I get time I will do a thread on the more classical attire .

[​IMG]

Below is one of my pictures of a blazer readied for the Jubilee celebrations just gone . The badge was courtesy of my Mrs as she is fed up of the antics of other women :)
    [​IMG]

SpankedMale64 and EZGoing like this.
  8. thepapasmurph

thepapasmurph Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

What is your fear? of meeting someone who will hurt you or harm you? or is it that anxious, excited feeling about meeting someone new or planning to do something with someone that you know has a potential for excitement?

If it's the later, then I would say enjoy the fear. If it is the former, then take the advice of the folks above.

There are reports of bad things happening when two strangers meet up... but, by and large, I'd say most of us have found it well worth the risk and have turned out pretty well.

9. subshawn41

subshawn41 closeted sub

I've seen way too many documentaries about serial murderers and I always think I'm secretly meeting one (I have fairly troublesome social anxiety). Of course, I've never met one, so the likelihood is small. I do get excited to meet someone, but then the anxiety kicks in and just makes it tough to actually meet. I usually have to be really frustrated and aroused to meet.

thepapasmurph likes this.
  10. Captain Scarlet

Guys please please please .

Can we keep this thread free of graphic Sex discussion .

The Opening Poster isnt requesting this :)

Thanks

For Sex Discussion please go here and discuss freely

Bi Sex Discussions

or here

Other Sex Discussions

Thanks Guys

Bilby and ~Zen~ like this.
  11. Steveh

Steveh Members

This is so true, I begin to talk with them at the bar, have a few drinks with them and see if they are interested in sex. I always find a guy when I travel on business.

Jcinalco and Suburbanray like this.
  12. GrayGuy57

GrayGuy57 Members

I've read some very intelligent comments here.

IMHO, though, we are, human beings with strong desires and needs, one cannot help but to stress the need to be CAUTIOUS at all times.

We've, sadly, had AIDS, HIV, and God knows what else.

Now, monkeypox.

If EVER there was a need for DISCRETION and COMMON SENSE, now, indeed, is the time.

"Trust", all too often, sad to say, is meaningless to some.

That is why it is so important to trust YOUR "gut feelings", and rely on your common sense (instead of your testesterone) to decide what is the most mature and intelligent way of handling any given situation, when it comes to "hooking up" with another like-minded male......

Jcinalco and Captain Scarlet like this.
Tags: