I can smell summer!!

Discussion in 'U.K.' started by Ellie-Rose, May 15, 2004.

1. rainbow dew

rainbow dew Member

most wondeful day here too...have to go to work though, that is if i can ever get into the shower!!!! lol

after work i might sit in the sun and study for a bit though....yeah good plan.
    namaste
    x x x

2. autumn_jewels

autumn_jewels Member

the sun came to wales after all :D i am sunburnt and had an awsome weekend at home. the local radio informed me it was hotter in wales today than the costa del sol - very very yummy weather.

now back in birmingbacon so hoping to still see yummy weather:)

autumn xx

3. Claire

Claire Senior Member

*stocks up on factor 30* .....love summer... hate burnt skin:)

Love Clairexxxx

4. Claire

Claire Senior Member

passes pipe:p ....

5. dhARmaMiLlO

dhARmaMiLlO Member

The picture shown above is of the moment i made contact with a life form that accidently slipped into our metabolic time perception rate in much the same way an egg might fall out of its nest to the ground. You see, it was only a baby, a feotal chrysalis of some ancient race that has roamed many galaxies, their hearbeats and mind construction like the pulse of nebulas and the collision of galactic clusters. I helped the wee fella on its way.

~
    [​IMG]

6. TheFly

TheFly Member

Lovely day... wandered down to Fistral... sat on the beach watching the surfers... read some more of 1984... cam back home... sat in the garden marking my last set of year 11 essays with some beer...

What more could I possibly want out of life?...

other than a much larger willy?...

Fly...

7. autumn_jewels

autumn_jewels Member

haha fly:)

well i am learning 5 ball juggling having learnt 4 ball. muchous fun for the summer weather... an hung out in chester wiv joe on saturday after the circus club and our fave busker was there and it was all completely awsome