I can see numbers in the skY!!!!!

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by yami_frank, May 19, 2013.

1. yami_frank

yami_frank Guest

Hello guys i wanted to share this experience whit you, and see if anyone has experienced it before.
    i have taken LSD 4 times already, and everytime i seem to have more control over it and being able to enjoy it more of course. i guess all of you , when you look at the sky for a while and maybe blur your vision, you sart seeing this infiniet patern, fractiles, somethign like this http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/304/c/2/fractal_sky_by_thelma1-d4emult.jpg

I know is not jsut me cuz my othermates cna see it too, the thing is that I, if i look long enough and i look really "deep" and deeper rinto the fractiles, i see NUMEBERS, i saw them for a second the first time i took it, i saw it again the 3rd time, and the 4th one i could easyly get into that, "sight", is trully incredible, it doesnt matter if he sky is clear or night, when i reach there the sky is not a sky anyomore it becomes loads of fractiles wiht a complelty white background and the colours and lines that make those fractal shape are not lines but NUMBERS, in red and blue. its really freaky, i havent seen it once, but a few times, and as i say the last time i didi it i could get there realy easyly several times. i could not focus on the unmbers, they spin really fast (i do remeber evry time seeing the number 5), btu i couldnt get anymore. but i belive that , i go further i will be able,
    anyway.has anyone experiencedd this before?

2. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

I've experienced the stars dance and I'm able to form my own constellations. As far as fractals, I experience them most prominently with eyes closed but have picked up numbers with them.

3. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

It's obviously the matrix.

1 person likes this.
  4. upperlevel

upperlevel Member

I think that this just shows the abilities of your brain to you. You should do some math studies if you haven't already, and then write this stuff down as you're seeing it and maybe you'll see patterns and stuff.
    I don't see numbers. I'm not a math guy. I see fractals, but I see them ultimately in a composition, like a painting or something. That's why I like to draw and paint on lucy.

5. yami_frank

yami_frank Guest

thats the thing dude, im very artistic person, im doing a 3d and vfx course, cnat d maths for shit xD. ill come back here next time i cansee them better

6. Coronadb

Coronadb Guest

I have seen them as well. I wasn't tripping but it only happened once about 4 years ago. I found this thread because I googled about seeing numbers in the sky. The experience stayed with me..

7. SiriusB

SiriusB Members

Wow man idk if this thing is still active and if anyone will see this response but I too have seen the numbers in the sky and I also found this by extensively looking in google for someone else who has shared this experience and has also seen them. I've never done LSD and don't plan on it but when I haven't smoked weed in a while and I get high and go outside and stare at the sky I see them. It's very weird and very surreal I know what you mean by the "sight" as you can't really just look and see them but when I look in the sky and state for a little bit it's just numbers running down and they're constantly changing. I'm so happy to have found someone with this experience and I really want to come to an understanding of what I'm seeing. I'm not really sure if I only see them when I haven't smoked in a long time or if I can see them anytime I'm high but I usually go outside and smoke when I haven't done it in a while so that's why I've only seen them on these occasions. In any case if someone sees this please respond!

8. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Weed has the potential to be psycedelic esepecily if you do not smoke often and have a low tolerance.