I can no longer drink as much as to get drunk.

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Grandeur, Jun 18, 2019.

1. Candy Gal

Candy Gal Lifetime Supporter

I will stick with my wine.

2. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Synthetic weed is bad, but I really wouldn't use it as an excuse to justify alcohol

Not that you need to justify drinking if that's what you want to do, but it's hard on your body (past the point of a drink or two) and there's no getting around it

3. galty

galty Members

Candy Gal likes this.
  4. Grandeur

Grandeur Members

Synthetic weed is probably 100 times more deadly than Alcohol. Tell me that it is not.

5. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Alcohol kills about 88,000 people in the US annually and is the third leading cause of preventable death
    But where I was going with that is it seems pointless to compare the two, just because synthetic weed is bad for you doesn't make alcohol good for you.

6. Grandeur

Grandeur Members

Have you ever smoked synthetic weed? Probably not.

7. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Of course not
    But as a teen I almost died of alcohol poisoning and I've seen people die slow deaths from alcoholism and I've also known people to die in DUI related accidents so again it's a bit senseless to pretend alcohol is harmless

Asmodean and Driftrue like this.
  8. Candy Gal

Candy Gal Lifetime Supporter

That's me. Lol

9. I just saw this a few days ago on Al Jazeera.
    It was part of a documentary about modern slavery in UK.
    Very disturbing.

10. Grandeur

Grandeur Members

I disagree.

Nobody calls anybody stupid for drinking alcohol but they call people stupid for smokin synthetic weed. I at last live by drinking alcohol without other people being called stupid. Because already a lot of people consume alcohol but most of the people disagree about smoking synthetic weed use. No?

Last edited: Jun 21, 2019
  11. Driftrue

Driftrue Banned

yeah, horrible : (
    i wouldn't buy weed that i didn't know the source of, anymore.

12. Driftrue

Driftrue Banned

I do

13. Grandeur

Grandeur Members

Weed and Synthetic Weed look different. The weed in synthetic weed is not cannabis. It is not any kind of mind altering plant. It is what is sprayed on it.

I smoked synthetic weed a few times back in 2014. I say it is a lot more harmful than alcohol. It has terrible effects on body.

And it was still illegal back then. When it became popular in the street was after it got banned because the price went down. It was produced in the streets. It became cheaper and more harmful. I only smoked it 4 times years ago, then gave up.

But alcohol was a legal and normalized drug by society. I could not afford to stay away from alcohol. Alcohol is sold at every corner outside.

A synthetic weed smoker would be called the most stupid person on earth by the society where I live but alcohol is a normalized drug. It is seen as a normal thing to drink. But with it being a normalized drug, alcohol use disorders come as well. The more it is normalized , the more you drink.

Even though I only smoked it 4 times years ago, I would not share that information in society. Because people's opinion would change about me. Even just 4 times years ago. Just 4 times.

Synthetic weed is this kind of drug

Even heroin users have more respect than synthetic weed users where I live. Lol. I believe it is same in the UK too.

I hope I could manage to stay away from alcohol. I wish alcohol was not a very normalized drug by society. It would make it easier to stay away from it.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2019
  14. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Leave Turkey for a place where you can get normal weed in a normal way. Or learn to moderate :p

15. Is this the big belly Turkish guy again?

I remember him.

Mallyboppa likes this.
  16. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Apparently yes, it is herr atsizat.

17. Meliai

Meliai Banned

I suspected as much!
    The return of asshat! Er..atsizat

18. Grandeur

Grandeur Members

Why do you call me asshat?