I can ask this in here and get an answer right?

Discussion in 'Men's Issues' started by Bellfire01, Jun 22, 2006.

1. Bellfire01

Bellfire01 I'll say anything

I don't know why but everytime someone says a man acting that way I feel the subject matter has changed.

2. Green

Green Iconoclastic

God dammit.

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?r=2&q=ball-buster

Theres a difference between a strong woman and a bitch that you can't seem to understand. Quit stereotyping men as perceiving strong women to be bitches.

A ball buster is a woman who whips and controls her man (not literally, but psycologically) or a sexually demanding woman. Shes the kind of woman who destroys his confidence, belittles him, destroys his self esteem, eliminates his friends, and then exploits him for her pleasure or something else. This is what I'd call a bitch.

A strong woman supports and encourages her man. This is the key difference between the two. Good women support and encourage their partners and bad women (ball busters) belittle and discourage their partners. Ball busters decide how the man will live his life, while a good women will let the man decide what he needs to do and then give him the confidence to do it. If you think that people are inherently lazy and dysfunctional, then you are ignorant of psycology (this is to those of you who read this and thought that all men want to do is be lazy when in reality those who are lazy are really having mental issues).

"My advice to you is to find a wife: If she is a good wife you will be happy, and if not you will become a philosopher"- Socrates (or Aristotle?)

You all are driving me insane. Please understand what I just told you. Ball busters/bitches/undesirable women don't really care about their boyfriends/husbands, they just want to exploit them.

I'll give you all examples of the difference if you need them. Just ask.

3. revolution_time

revolution_time Member

yeah, and, you realize, the term ball buster is not only used for women. a guy can be one too, and you can use the term "your a ball breaker". it has nothing to do with being deragotory toward women. i'm italian, and my family uses that term alot. and as green said, theres a huge difference between a woman who "isn't a door mat" and a bitch.

4. Bellfire01

I notice you are throwing in with green but have either one of you read my post. (And if you weren't speaking about me I'm sorry but if you were here is the thing.) I have NEVER called anyone in here a female dog let alone the breeder term. If you were refering to the discription I gave please note I said that my ma was like that. (Thanks for refering to her with that derogatory term by the way.) I asked because everytime an explination is given somebody starts talking about men being the same way. It's confusing to me because no one has explained why ladies are that way. If this was not in relationship to my post then again I'm sorry and am overly sensitive. (That's part of my charm) ;)

5. revolution_time

revolution_time Member

woah, bellfire, i never said your mom was a bitch. i almost added another post saying that i wouldn't call your mother a ball breaker, at least not in a serious way. i truly think that most woman end up changing their husbands or signifigant other, weather they mean to or not. and i have NEVER called a woman a bitch. i have thought it sure, but only on the occasion. i think calling a woman a bitch is one of the highest deragotory terms you could use, and should be saved for the extreme.

6. spooner

spooner is done.

Yes, that pretty much hits the nail on head.

Any woman who doesn't let a man be a man.

7. _orgazmik_

_orgazmik_ o_O

Haha, I get called that often.

8. scarikari

scarikari Member

Me too, I am literally a ball buster in the bedroom

I thought a ball buster was a cock blocker or a cock tease?

9. Grim

Grim Wandering Wonderer

Just ask my girlfriend!
    ZING! Thank you, I'll be here all week - tip your waitresses!

10. Amontillado

Amontillado Member extraordinaire HipForums Supporter

What does it mean when you call a lady a ball buster?

It's what a man calls a woman when she's got the better of him somehow. Basically it's the sound of a hurt ego whimpering.

11. Aristartle

Aristartle Snow Falling on Cedars Lifetime Supporter

I get called a cock-block ALL the time. I am not always sure that I know what that means...

12. Bellfire01

You sound like the goalie for the Edmonton Oilers lol. ;)

13. Maggie Sugar

Maggie Sugar Senior Member

No one can "make" someone change. People change because they want to. Ask AA, ask NA, ask any prison system, ask silly little girls who decide to set out to "change" their boyfriends. It's silly. One person cannot change an other. The only exception would be if a person goes to a professional for help, because they WANT it, which, of course, is changing because one wants to.

bell, if your dad didn't want to change and wasn't ready to, he woulnd't have and your parents most likely woulnd't still be together. She may have influenced him, but she could not have changed him against his will. This can happen in the raising of children, or in cases of severe Domestic Abuse (one person changing without wanting to) but it doesn't happen in normal regular relationships.

14. spooner

spooner is done.

it means when people try to hook up with your friends you get in the way.

15. Aristartle

Aristartle Snow Falling on Cedars Lifetime Supporter

Yeah, but it's the "you get in the way" aspect that I have a hard time with. Both my girlfriends and my guy friends tell me this... ugh.

16. _orgazmik_

_orgazmik_ o_O

Haha, I liked that!

17. spooner

spooner is done.

haha so let your friends fuck.