i big fat wtf.....

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by mariecstasy, Jan 3, 2005.

1. mariecstasy

mariecstasy Enchanted

john is trying to pay less child support(though he hasnt paid in three months and how can you pay less than nothing) so i got the paperwork from his mom about 3 weeks ago and it is letting me know that he wants to pay less and that if i can show that i still need it, then they will keep that in mind, basically....the paperwork said i needed to be served with it by dec 26th and i need to respond in writing by jan 10th...
    ok...so i call there today to tell them i never was served...they said "well how do you know about it then" i say his mom gave this to me...they say well you have been served......the first wtf....how is that served....served is through the court system

ok...so it says i need to respond by the 10th...so i say i am responding..they say..no in writing...i said what am i supposed to respond too..they say the petition..i say i didnt get one...they say well he should have given you that too...i say he didnt...they tell me to go to their office and i have to pay 25 cents a copy for however many sheets there are...then i can respond.....another wtf...

so then i ask them...cause the second page says that if i dont respond it could result in a lowering...but if i do and i need legal representation from the states attorney office i need to do it before 20 days....i said how do i do that...they say...thats not for you...its for if he needs help for not paying...i said no it says...
    failure to file an answer or response within the time allowed may result in the granting of the relief saught. your failure to appear may result in a body attachment being issued for you to insure your appearance in court. you are further notified that you have the right to be represented by an attorney. if you wish the services of the state's attorney office child support division in this matter, you must contact blah blah blah for a referral at leat 20 days to your court date..
    ok...so i read it to her...she says i misunderstand...another wtf?

so tomorrow i need to go down there and pay 25 cents a pay, go see the child support division and do all this in person cause they are all fucking idiots

2. seamonster66

seamonster66 discount dracula

sue him for back child support and lost wages due to this running around.

3. mariecstasy

mariecstasy Enchanted

lol....its ok...he still has to pay the 3500 he owes and they are working on that as well...but our calvert county court system is whacked man....how is it serving if one family member gives it to you? that is not serving.

4. seamonster66

my grandma claims Maryland has one of the worst state governments and that its "anti-business"

5. mynameiskc

mynameiskc way to go noogs!

are you high?

6. mariecstasy

mariecstasy Enchanted

huh? why would you ask that?
    i havent smoked in only god knows how long.

7. Love_N_it

Love_N_it Banned

If you didn't sign anything saying you received the court papers, you weren't served.

You shouldn't ever call the support enforcement office asking them questions about something you heard from your mother in law....#1.. wtf were you thinking?

Don't worry about it, they can't change anything unless you both appear in court.

8. mynameiskc

i wasn't talking to you, hon. i was wondering what the hell "anti business" had to do with the post.

9. mariecstasy

mariecstasy Enchanted

well the paperwork said i had to respond by a certain day....and i was just asking about that...and i didnt give them my name silly...so dont worry about my intelligence:)

10. mariecstasy

mariecstasy Enchanted

oh, well you got some...i could use it right now;) lol

11. seamonster66

quote: wasn't talking to you, hon. i was wondering what the hell "anti business" had to do with the post.

because it relates to the state government of maryland, which my grandma was talking about, and with whom Marie is dealing with.

Don't piss me off ;)

12. mynameiskc

nah, that stuff makes me twitchy.

13. mariecstasy

mariecstasy Enchanted

well how bout a margarita?

and yeah our laws are crazy...but i got in touch with the main child support office today and they informed me that i am right and this is all not handled properly and that i should indeed by served in the same manner they would serve anything else. but also to just go there tomorrow and get the ball rolling cause they can fill out paperwork stating that this was all handled wrong and such but it wouldnt be done in the time i need to get the referral for the lawyer.

14. mynameiskc

i think the three of us need to drink a carbomb and call it good.

15. Love_N_it

Love_N_it Banned

you should call all the pizza places and cab companies in town and place an order for them at your mother in law's address:)

question your intelligence, moi ?

16. seamonster66

how do you disable your rep marie, these bitches keep telling me to grow up etc. As if I have enough respect for the forum not to tear to shreds anyone who gets in my way:)

anyway, its too easy for them to get an anonymous last word in that way.

17. mariecstasy

mariecstasy Enchanted

that sounds more painful then this process...but hell i am game...do you think we will get all the answers to life in the second it takes to explode?

18. seamonster66

ha, I believe a car bomb is a drink....whiskey and guinness, something like that

I've heard it referred to as an Irish car bomb.

19. mariecstasy

mariecstasy Enchanted

you disable it through your user cp, under change options...

and its ok, i question my intelligence almost daily...so join the club:)

20. mariecstasy

mariecstasy Enchanted

i figured that but i liked my version bettah