i believe

Discussion in 'True Confessions' started by Jetblack, May 11, 2004.

1. Jetblack

Jetblack Senior Member

i believe in aliens and ghost and stuff like that am i alone?>!?!!?!?!?!?!

2. SweeperOfDreams13

SweeperOfDreams13 Member

I believe in that paranormal stuff.
    My grandmother was living in my house for two months after she died.

3. Jetblack

Jetblack Senior Member

thats crazy, one time i saw a little girl sleeping in my bed and i fuking started to cry and ran like a little baby and called my mom :)

4. SweeperOfDreams13

SweeperOfDreams13 Member

Sounds awesome.
    That'd be fun to look into eh?

If you called a psychic or something they could probably tell you why the little girl was there, who she was, etc..
    Good ol' paranormal shit.

5. ashleypiccone23

ashleypiccone23 Member

Ok I totally beleive in the super natural .. When i was just a baby, my mother was on her way to work.. and she got this odd feeling and looked over and her dead uncel was sitting right beside her.. and was like Lori i want you to pull over and my mom was like huh becasue she thought she was going nuts.. and this uncel of hers said.. dont question me just do it.. so she did and you know her life was saved becasue not even 30 seconds later a Semi came in the wrong lane and would have killed her.. I think there are good super natural beings out there and then again i think that there are bad ones also.. who know i guess we will all see some day.. :rolleyes:

[​IMG]

6. quellebelle

quellebelle Member

I don't see why there couldn't be aliens. why should we be the only beings in the universe? i think it's rather illogical not to, just because we don't see them doesn't mean they're not there. i don't think there are ghosts, but i believe angles and demons take the forms of ghosts and such.

7. ashleypiccone23

ashleypiccone23 Member

Yep I would have to say that i agree with you on that one quellebelle

[​IMG]

8. WeeDMaN

WeeDMaN a pothead

When I was 12 I woke up at 2am and looked and noticed a figure sitting at the end of my bed. It turned its head, and then dissapeared. I dunno if it was real or an illusion or Hollucination. But I believe in ghosts. And Aliens.

9. Earthy Mama

Earthy Mama Feel my wrath... ;)

I believe in all of the above... We can't possibly be alone, we'd be dumb to think out of the billion planets out there 1 wasn't like us. Plus, I've seen and heard to many things not to believe spirits exist.

10. ashleypiccone23

ashleypiccone23 Member

i mean i was watching this show the other day and it was talking about how much smarter beings from space are then humans... what do u think?

11. WeeDMaN

WeeDMaN a pothead

they must be, think about it. There HAVE been sightings og Flying saucers. How can they fly here if they are billions and billions of light years away unless they are super intelligent and know how to build a ship fast enough to fly from Galaxy to Galaxy until they reached earth.

12. lanalou

lanalou Member

My Friend....ITS BETTER TO BURN OUT THAN FADE AWAY wa not a quote by Kurt Cobain BUT BY DEF LEPPARD!!!!!! ROCK ON!!!!

13. ashleypiccone23

ashleypiccone23 Member

Excuse me but it is also something that Kurt cobain said too.. [​IMG]

14. Xiola

Xiola One Lonely Seagull

Yeah, It is also in the Neil Young song 'My My, Hey Hey (Out of the Blue)' which is where Cobain got it from.
    It was Def Leppard that said it first though I think, on their 1992 album?

15. Main St Wizard

Main St Wizard Member

No, you're not.

I've seen ghosts all my life.
    As for aliens I'm pretty sure they exist but they're probably confined to their region of The Universe.. I haven't seen much concrete proof they've made it here.

16. Omniwulf

Omniwulf Member

Last night.. I awoke with a sort of start.. looking around I can see some light and shadows from my open bedroom door..well there is a shadow moving there..like its coming in..I yelled and got up quick because I knew there was not suppost to be anyone there..the shadow pulled back and I bolted to my door and turned on the hall lights..nothing..so i ran into the living room looking for who it was..nothing.. all the doors and windows where locked too. the dog was quite.. I was spooked.

17. ashleypiccone23

ashleypiccone23 Member

Wow man thats really fuc*ed up... I hope everything goes well..

[​IMG]

18. white ginger

white ginger Senior Member

"beings from space?"
    um.. like floating around in space
    or from other planets?
    if you mean other planets, I'm sure there are smarter beings than us, and stupider beings than us.
    But then, I think that those words mean very little.. like we are all milder forms of 'idiot savant' or whatever.

19. Dolphin~Rider

Dolphin~Rider Member

I believe that there are an infinite number of beings in the universe, both physical and spiritual. When you think about all the other dimensions, planes, parallel universes, etc. that are possible it only makes sense. Not to mention other galaxies, planets, etc. Who knows what's out there? I think it's cool!

20. SapphireSerenity

SapphireSerenity Member

I believe in all of that, too!

~ Sapphire