I am the only one in Marshall

Discussion in 'Texas' started by Niemiway, Sep 3, 2008.

1. Niemiway

Niemiway Member

I come from a larger college town... now i am in the middle of nowhere and yes it is a college town, a baptist college town... not really gonna meet some token hippies there. I think I saw one the other day, but it could have been my imagination. If I am not the only one please come out of the woodwork and show yourself. Come out come out whereever you are!

2. eddiedavis_1974

eddiedavis_1974 Members

I almost got shot in Marshall Texas a few years back. Got mixed up with a cocaine dealer named "twin" and somehow missed that famous Marshall charm... lol. Anyway, he thanked me later for all driving him around DFW and beyond by dropping the dime on me at a Motel 6. (pro tip kids! if you live a life of crime or do a lot of drugs try to avoid motels with numbers in the company name). I got arrested, but..
    the Good news- I found a way to stop doing cocaine
    the Bad News- smoke Meth..

3. Alonso376

Alonso376 Members

Bet Twin loved your company with your excitingly exceedingly good stories. Maybe I'd enjoy reading it after some Meth.

eddiedavis_1974 likes this.
  4. eddiedavis_1974

eddiedavis_1974 Members

reading it, shit- we could re-live it real time if ur buying or got the hookup on two or more busty party girls.. hell, if you know where we can get some of that old school party favors I'll buy- either way, it's all good... :)

Alonso376 likes this.