i am such a sell out...mwahahaha

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by FunkyPhreshMama, Jan 19, 2005.

1. FunkyPhreshMama

FunkyPhreshMama Visitor

ok so my boyfriend/fiance soon to be husband bought me a freaking brand new mitsubishi galant! rock the fuck on!!!!!! anywhoo its funny cuz the car doesnt fit me at all, i even caught myself walking around it to make sure no one scratched it in a parking lot when i came out of a store!
    out of all of the cars i have ever owned this is the first that wasnt made in the 80's and its the first that doesnt leak oil all over everything!!!

2. NukeMoose

NukeMoose Member

Nothing wrong with taking care of a nice car! I feel the same way about any car I have-even if it's 13 years old I like to take care of anything I've got.

3. fitzy21

fitzy21 Worst RT Mod EVAH!!!!

i wish somebody would buy me a car...but thats awesome, how nice of your bf, sweet

4. lynsey

lynsey Banned

it sounds like leaving your husband was the best thing you've ever done. It's nice that you found someone who wants to take care of you and your kids:) I am glad you are doing so well:)

5. missfontella

missfontella Mama of Da Assassins

Damn

*shakes head*

I'm doing something wrong

6. mynameiskc

mynameiskc way to go noogs!

yeah, i gave mine a daughter, and he just got me an old suburban.

7. Peanuts

Peanuts Nutz

Rock on Funky!!! He sounds like he's taking good care of you.

How does he get along with your children? If you don't mind me asking.

8. DoDaMan

DoDaMan Member

Right On Phunky! Yeah, you might seem a bit "wierded out" about driving as new car for the first time. But, I'm sure you will feel a lot more comfortable with a few "new stickers" on the back window and bumper:p ! Happy to see that you have found someone that will take care for you and the kids. You diserve it!

ZOOM ZOOM!

~namaste~

9. mariecstasy

mariecstasy Enchanted

that is so exciting....what a sweetheart!

10. FunkyPhreshMama

FunkyPhreshMama Visitor

well he and the kids get along great, Lilly told me the other day she is happy because i am so happy. and I already started with the stickers =), makes the car look less ExEcUtiVe or whatever, and definately no taco bell in the car! I got some last night and woldnt let anyone eat untill we got home HAHA it was great!!